Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    area51Nmore Posts: 19, Reputation: -5

Jun 29, 2009, 12:52 PM
    Is it right for a guy to call anouther girl?
    My boyfriend and me have been dating a year and he was secretly calling my best friend behind my back, neather of them told me what was going down.. :( now he tells me it's the past what should I do?
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2009, 12:55 PM

What do you mean by calling? Is he casually just calling to say hi and be friends?

If he says its in the past, its worth giving him another chance. If it happens again, then its over. But you need to ask yourself, is he worth it?
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2009, 12:56 PM
    Well I have one answer for that. Leave him in the past!
    That's dishonesty from the start and not to mention what kind of best friend do you have? Move on from them both. How hurt I would be more if my best friend did that to me more then a boyfriend.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jun 29, 2009, 01:00 PM

Sounds like they were both doing things behind your back. There's no more trust for either of them.

Leave both of them in the past.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2009, 01:14 PM

He hid it from you. Now he says he stopped.
    That is what they are going to say because they were caught, It doesn't mean they will stop or not, but that they will be more careful not to get caught,
    Hopefully he did stop but watch for signs that he didn't stop.

If a significant other has a friend of the opposite sex that is okay under some circumstances but when they conceal it it makes it wrong.
    babyshooter11 Posts: 84, Reputation: 5

Jun 29, 2009, 10:03 PM

Tell him that you feel it's very shady that he won't tell you what it's about and you are really concerned. And if he doesn't take that into consideration I'd be a bit worried. If it was nothing then he could tell you exactly what it's about.
    CrazyThumper Posts: 82, Reputation: 36

Jun 30, 2009, 10:10 AM
    Walk away and be thankful that you found out now that he is a sneaky guy. And do the same for your 'friend'... friends don't do that and she would do it again in a heart-beat.

You know the old question... if you could rob a bank and get away with it would you? People who do bad things because they think they can get away with it are just that- bad people..

Thumper
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Jul 1, 2009, 01:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by area51Nmore View Post
    my bf and me have been dating a year and he was secretly calling my best freind behind my back, neather of them told me what was going down..:( now he tells me its the past wat should i do?

You have no idea why there were phone calls? How do you know that he only called her once to plan a surprise birthday party for you.

What was the nature of the phone calls, and what did each of them say to each other.

Surely simple phone calls wasn't the reason you dumped him?
    area51Nmore Posts: 19, Reputation: -5

Jul 1, 2009, 04:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake2008 View Post
    You have no idea why there were phone calls? How do you know that he only called her once to plan a surprise birthday party for you.

What was the nature of the phone calls, and what did each of them say to eachother.

Surely simple phone calls wasn't the reason you dumped him?
    No if you read the details rite you would know that they lied about it to me and my birthday was in February I know your trying to help
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 3, 2009, 08:03 PM

I would be suspicious of him, and my best friend and somebody would have to tell me what's up with that secret stuff!! It had better be really good, or I would be looking for a new friend, and another boyfriend.

Get the facts, and "its the past" don't cut it at all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are the reasons you would not call a girl back after the first date? [ 20 Answers ]

I am single and new in town, so on Valentines Day I went to a club that was having a singles party. I sat at the bar and not long after I saw a guy come sit near me, so I started talking to him. We stayed there and talked for a hour or two. Then we went for a walk on the beach, then he wanted to go...

Is it normal to call your girl B. [ 7 Answers ]

Is it normal to call your girl B**** In American... Sorry I didn't mean to write this rude word here... But I am just curious to know the answer

Girl went to a job for a week but she doesn't call me [ 4 Answers ]

I was at work when my girlfriend called me telling me she is going to a job far away with her brother and her sister in law (maybe 3 to 5 hours away) she told me that they are going to rent a house there because its too far. I got kind of upset about it and I told I can't talk right now and to...

View more questions Search