Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2009, 11:41 AM
    Becoming a foster parent
    I THINK this is the right spot for this queston..

My husband and I are looking into being a foster home. Does anyone know the requirements in Arizona? And what we have to do to become a foster famly?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2009, 12:07 PM

This site looks pretty good: Welcome to Arizona's Children Association.

I've been looking for a place to spend the winters away from NY and our lousy weather so if you and your husband would like to become my foster parents from November until May, let me know. You could also adopt me, if that works better for you.

If you move out of Arizona the deal is off.
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2009, 12:13 PM

Thanks JKT :) we would be more than willing to foster you :)
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2009, 12:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jenniepepsi View Post
    thanks JKT :) we would be more than willing to foster you :)

OK - when should the two dogs and I plan to arrive? (Their combined weight is over 200 pounds so start stocking up on dog food now).
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2009, 12:33 PM

I can't be a foster parent :( :( I need a car. So maybe next year. I have a license. And I can get insurance. I just need to wait for tax season to get my tax return to buy a car.
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2009, 01:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jenniepepsi View Post
    i can't be a foster parent :( :( i need a car. so maybe next year. i have a liscense. and i can get insurance. i just need to wait for tax season to get my tax return to buy a car.

And it's great to have a goal to be working toward -

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get my foster care record, I don't Know were I was born, and parent died [ 5 Answers ]

I need know how I can get my Foster care Record, My parent died when I was 4. I live with my grandmother for about a year then she past away. I was placed in foster care with my aunt, she was very mean and was only in it for the money. At seventeen I finally left but the only information I had...

Becoming a foster parent [ 2 Answers ]

I'm about to be a foster parent, and I really thank that I will be a good foster mom, and just hope I'm not making a big mistake

Rights for unmarried parent when the other parent wants to move out of state. [ 4 Answers ]

Hello. I am worried about my grandson. His mother is thinking about moving to WYOMING! My son and she are not married and I would like to know what his rights are. Can she just pick up and move? Can we as grandparents so anything to prevent her from moving somewhere that we cannot see our...

I live in Michigan and wondering about becoming a Foster Parent [ 3 Answers ]

I'm thinking of becoming a Foster Parent. I would just like some insight, maybe from other parents in Michigan, that will help me answer some questions that I may have. I love kids and know that I can provide them with a warm, loving environment. I just am concerned with something's. Can anyone...

I am trying to become a licensed Foster Parent in Texas [ 1 Answers ]

After undergoing a fingerprint analysis, to be approved as a licensed Foster Parent in the state of Texas, it came back Criminal Intent in the state of Pennsylvania. Upon trying to obtain a copy of my record to explain that it was nothing to do with bodily harm however all records were destroyed...

View more questions Search