Ask
    frown40 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2009, 10:38 AM
    I need a Yahoo land line phone # for zip 31721
    Yahoo local # for zip 31721/31701
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2009, 10:48 AM

I don't believe they have a land line server.
    If they do I'd like to know.

You can look in your yellow pages for a local company that does internet connections.
    They are way cheaper and many are just as good. Then you can just go to Yahoo and hit the button that says you want Yahoo as your default page.

**If they do do landline internet service I would like to know because then I might consider getting a home phone again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rewiring second phone line to connect to main line. [ 7 Answers ]

I have two separate phone lines in home.. main line and second line in bedroom #2. I am cancelling my second line number as I will be using DSL in that room where computer is at. Phone company said I could rewire jack in bedroom #2 to connect to main line and could do this myself, but need some...

Hooking up new phone line to main phone box [ 0 Answers ]

I am hooking up a new phone jack into the "main phone line box" in my basement... need help... I will try to explain as clearly as possible... hope not to confuse everyone. General info that may be useful in answering my question: I currently have cabletelevision phone service modem etc... I...

Changing disconnected phone line to same number as phone line that is active [ 3 Answers ]

If you can help I will vote for you... for any office... state or government! We have two separate phone lines. One for one room and one for another. One of the lines was cut off at our request by the phone company. We want to make the disconnected line active again and work on the same number...

Wiring a 2nd phone line into a regular phone line? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. A long time ago, I had a phone jack installed in my room to be used for a 2nd phone line. Well, we shut off the 2nd phone line, so now I have a phone jack in my room that is basically out of order. I'm trying to turn it into a regular phone jack. This jack has never been a regular wired phone...

How to rewire and extra line to the main phone line at the demarc [ 1 Answers ]

I cannot afford to pay ATT 99.00 to rewire a non-working phone jack to the demarc. How is this done? The main phone line is working.

View more questions Search