speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2009, 09:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ETWolverine View Post
    Oopppssss!

Well, then, I guess I DID read it.

Thanks Steve.

Elliot
    No prob, I'm just glad someone finally noticed this little gem of a story.
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2009, 02:56 PM
    Looks like the move to throw Zelaya under the bus has begun. Told you Obama couldn't be associated with a wacko that thinks he's being poisoned by Jews or something like that.

The United States blasted ousted Honduran President Manuel Zelaya for his "irresponsible and foolish" return from exile before a settlement was reached in the Central American country's political crisis.

At an emergency meeting of the Organization of American States to discuss the Honduran face-off, Lewis Anselem, the U.S. ambassador to the OAS, also criticized Honduras' de facto government for its "deplorable" action in barring entry of an OAS mission and declaring a state of siege on Sunday.

Anselem also criticized Zelaya for fueling violence by slipping back into Honduras last week and holing up in the Brazilian Embassy, from where he has called on his supporters to take to the streets.

"The return of Zelaya absent an agreement is irresponsible and foolish ... He should cease and desist from making wild allegations and from acting as though he were starring in an old movie," Anselm said.
    ETWolverine Posts: 934, Reputation: 275

Sep 29, 2009, 08:02 AM

"Thump... squish..."

The sound that bodies make when Obama throws them under the bus.

Elliot

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are Obama's foreigh policy goals? [ 26 Answers ]

"US daily, the New York Times, said on March 3 that US President Barack Obama had sent an allegedly secret letter to his Russian colleague, Dmitry Medvedev, envisaging a possibility of swapping the missile defence system in Europe for cooperation against Iran's ambitions to build nuclear weapons." ...

Obama's foreign campaign contrubutions [ 10 Answers ]

So far, Obama has received $2.8 million from overseas. Do you think he really has enough AMERICAN supporters living abroad to provide that much support?

Huckabee :Foreign policy [ 4 Answers ]

When I read the Huckster's foreign policy essay at 'Foreign Affairs 'Mag. Why did I think I was reading Democrat talking points ? Foreign Affairs - America's Priorities in the War on Terror - Michael D. Huckabee On diplomatic relations with Iran :Huckabee's fantasy about negotiating...

Our FAILED foreign policy [ 4 Answers ]

Hello: I wonder how long Bush going to continue to appease 1) Mushariff, 2) Abbas, 3) the Saudi Royal Family, 4) Hamas, 5) Olmert, 6) Al Qaida in Pakistan, 7) Syria’s Assad, and to a lesser extent 8) Mubarak in Egypt? I wonder why our Secretary of State is going to the Middle East instead of...

Foreign policy [ 15 Answers ]

Why so much concern over foreign policy when it is dictated by domestic policy. So if we are unhappy with foreign policy we should analyze our domestic policy.

View more questions Search