Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kim Lawless Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2006, 12:16 AM
    Red skin pores
    I have very visible red pores on my legs. What causes this and how can I reduce the appearance?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Oct 16, 2006, 07:53 PM
    Shaving your legs with warm water can open up the pores. It could also be dead skin cells or hereditary. After you're done shaving your legs, wash your legs with cold water to close the pores. You can use a toner to tighten the pores. There's a product called Pond's Cool, Calm, & Perfected Pore-Shrinking Gel Toner. It's designed to shrink pores. If you can't find it, you can use another toner like it to minimize the pores.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tiny red spots on skin [ 35 Answers ]

Hello everyone. I don't know if I have just noticed these or if they have just appeared but nonetheless I am stressed out over them. They look like someone took a tiny tiny pin and place little dots on my skin. They are hard to see unless you are pretty close the area. They are not raised and...

Itchy skin, then red bump like rash [ 2 Answers ]

For a few weeks now, I've been itching extremely bad all over my body. Usually my thighs worst of all. I assumed I was gaining weight and it was just because my skin was stretching(I'm noticing more stretch marks than before). Now all of the sudden everywhere it itches(worse than before!) As soon...

Red, Red, Forever? [ 1 Answers ]

I have colored my hair red for a few years now (all shades). Right now it is deep mahogany red. I would like to go dark blonde or light brown. I have tried some ash colors and the roots would have course change, but from the middle down (very red). Should I strip this? The very ends of my hair...

Red skin left from scab on my face [ 2 Answers ]

I ordered a mole-removing product over the Internet called Wart and Mole Vanish from Pristine Herbal Touch (http://www.wartmolevanish.com), to get rid of the mole on the back of my cheek, right below my ear. When I first putting it on, I not only applied the product to the small mole, but to some...

Red, swollen, painful skin sores in family [ 1 Answers ]

I started getting painful sores on my arms about 8 months ago after some kind of spider bites. The sores appear from a pin prick scratch or from nothing I can see and grow in size with no apparent design. The appearance of them are all different except they are hot to the touch, painful, swell, and...

View more questions Search