Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bush111 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2009, 07:58 AM
    A movie I saw 8 years ago.
    Hello,
    I saw this movie 8 years ago. All I remember is this women taking her soon to divorced husbands money from a hotel room and running off. She does to a bar and heads over to a man in the booth. She bends down and unzippers his zippers and says to him to come outside. They have sex many times in her jeep car(I think). I also remember her having sex on the floor of an office. Please help me on finding this movie. Thanks :)
    Lucas2009 Posts: 129, Reputation: 21

Jun 30, 2009, 06:10 PM
    You have good taste. This movie was called The Last Seduction, starring Linda Fiorentino, Peter Berg, and Bill Pullman. You can find it still on DVD. It came out in 1994. They actually talked about this movie in an old episode of Sex and the City. The girls talking about how sexually strong Linda Fiorentino's character was and admiring her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for the name of a movie I saw years ago [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all I have tried out a couple of these sites before but to no such luck lol here's my question, I saw this movie once quite a few years back and I remember most of the story but I cannot think of the name, here's what I remember about the movie, there's this guy who's like an apprentice or...

Name of Movie I saw about 10 years ago [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie with my brother about 10 years or so ago and we can not remember what the name of it was. It is about a man and woman who I think time travel to the future. They get in trouble with the government of the city and are accused of something they didn't do. To catch criminals the...

Name of a movie I saw years ago... [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie years ago. It was about a girl and she was having a dream but she didn't realize until the end when she woke up. I only remember little sections of the movie so be patient with me. She worked at a chicken place and one of the good guys was taking the chicken with this claw on a...

View more questions Search