Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marky p Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2009, 07:41 AM
    Leaky Tiled Roof Terrace
    I have a tiled roof terrace,and it leaks water,how can I waterproof it without relaying the tiles
    21boat Posts: 2,441, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2009, 07:22 PM

If this roof tile is solely for roofing the nothing short of finding any flashing that may be bad or replacing the cracked tile(s) to stop the leaking

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tiled terrace on garage roof leaking rain in to garage [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a concrete block built garage the roof of which acts as a terrace/patio. It is tiled with quarry tiles. Recently, during severe weather, the rain has started to run through the tiles (somehow? The grouting was waterproof and looks OK) and through the joints in the concrete into the...

Repairing leaky tiled shower drain [ 2 Answers ]

I have a shower drain (25+ year old house) that is leaking into the ceiling. I've cut the ceiling and determined the leak is coming from the top most part of this drain: 12635 From the top of the shower, you'll see the drain is embedded into the tile - the debris is the remnants of a failed...

How can I stop a leaky garage roof? [ 2 Answers ]

My garage was originally a two car garage . An addittional one car garage was added to the right . The original has a pitched roof and the addition has a roof attached to the one side of the original, the additon has a different pitch and starts about four feet down from the peak of original roof. ...

Leaky roof [ 3 Answers ]

We have a flat rubber roof which was put on about 18 months ago. About a year after it was put on we had a section of our bedroom ceiling collapse. This was caused by water draining to a point in the roof deck over this point of the Ceiling and then falling down on the ceiling. There is no...

View more questions Search