Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samantha1982 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2009, 07:40 AM
    How do I find out who's number this is?
    Hi I've found 2 phone numbers on my partners phone they are both landlines I need to find out who they are but without asking him! Is there anyway I can find out ?
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2009, 07:45 AM

Here's one site.

Free Reverse Phone Number Lookup | WhitePages

They'll always try to sell you something, but you don't have to bite. For more sites, try googling, "Reverse Number Lookup".
    Vinj Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2009, 12:25 AM

Yeah just Google for Reverse number lookup. If the number isn't a mobile then chances are you will get a name and address for free.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Mar 7, 2013, 06:32 AM
    The Numbers may be spoofed and no way to find out.
    charlenedkin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2013, 11:18 AM
    I am only new here and I have passed by this question and I think I know the answer so I will share what I know. One quick way is to use the service of a <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.mycalleris.biz/" target="_blank">telephone number reverser | phone lookup</a>. The website will thoroughly search its large database for that number or any phone number provided that it is correct or valid.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can't find the VIN [ 1 Answers ]

I have an older mobile home that was purchased a long time ago. The person that owned it before me bought it from a man in Ohio and he had it brought down to TN. They never registered it or titled it. I am in desperate need to find the VIN. Theprevious owners have done a large amount of work on...

Need to find movie about a boy who's hair keeps growing. . [ 1 Answers ]

I need to find a movie my sister said we watched it when we were kids its about a boy who's hair kept growing so they used it for paint brushes and she thinks they got put in the back of a truck or something and they left a trail of paint or sugar or something she's not sure should be a older movie

Should I date not virgin? Or should I find someone who's like me? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey, I'm 19 years old male and I'm a virgin. I'm not ashamed or anything but I believe that you must stay a virgin until you get married. I have recently broken up with my g/f after dating her for 7 month! I found out from her that she wasn't a virgin. BTW I asked her the same question on the...

View more questions Search