Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thegreatcassey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2006, 08:57 PM
    Animated movie title
    I'm trying to remember this movie I saw when I was a kid, don't remember much, but here's what I can gather- there was a boy and a flying squirrel, he meets a girl from a magical world, his house is flooded, there's some magic scepter thing. Good luck trying to figure it out.
    bibliophile86 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Oct 30, 2006, 10:30 AM
    That would be "Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland".
    wefoundit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2006, 11:40 PM
    OMG!! My dorm mate and I have been searching all night for this movie. I was looking up old/retro things from my childhood and remembered glimpses of this movie, but couldn't remember the name. I finally ended up doing a Google search for an animated movie with a kid and a flying squirrel and came up on this page. The description was almost perfect, we remembered the same stuff. And then the answer. YOU ARE AWESOME!! Thanks!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated kids movie help [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: There's this one movie, it was kind of like The Rats of NIMH, but about these animals that have been gassed out of their homes with poison, they escape, except for a little badger girl, who gets sick, so her friends go on this adventure to get the cure. I remember this one part, where...

Three unknown animated movie titles 80s/early 90s [ 26 Answers ]

For the last couple years I've been on a quest to find all the movies I used to love as a kid. But I'm down to 3 that seem impossible! Maybe one of you can help me! :D Movie 1 - I recently had a tiny break in this case. This movie was almost definitely made from a children's book called "The...

Animated movie [ 3 Answers ]

I;m looking for a cartoon movie it might be a short film. I can't remember the title or much about the plot. It has something to do with a boy who goes into a garden or a greenhouse and he makes friends with someone maybe a fairy. I saw the movie before 1995 and it could be made in any time before...

80's animated kids movie PLEASE HELP! [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so I always used to watch this movie when I stayed home sick from school. I don't remember much, but here goes... It was animated kind of like the last unicorn, but the colors were mainly fall colors... very orange. It was set among the hills... I think on a castle or there was some sort of...

Help w/ 80s or 90 animated kids movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember much about it. All I remember is a little boy in some fantasy world. In one part he was riding on a flying carpet and I also remember him going through these huge doors. I think his name was something short like nemo or something.

View more questions Search