Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dovee17 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2009, 05:20 PM
    Late period
    Hi, this might be a stupid question but, I'm just wondering can women have their periods in between 2 months? (eg. 30th, 1st, 2nd etc)
    Because my periods usually come on the 27th, 28th and its hasn't come yet and I'm wondering if it's late and that I can have a period that comes in between two months.

Thanks.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2009, 05:27 PM

Of course. I think you are asking if the 30th, 1st and 2nd are considered "late"? Is that right?

Yes it may be if as you say your periods are usually like "clockwork". Or NO if your periods vary in length all the time.

Do you have a reason for thinking you may be pregnant?

Jun 28, 2009, 05:32 PM

Haha I have no idea what I'm asking, like I know I'm lateish but I'm just wondering if women can have their periods on the 30th, 1st, 2nd.

Well, usually when I have sex, my period becomes late.. a couple of days.. but when I don't have sex they come usually the same time.. so I don't think I'm pregnant..
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2009, 05:36 PM

Your period is not dependent on the phases of the moon, time of year or evn the AZTEC calendar-your cycle is unique to YOU you could have your period on ANY day (if this is what you mean) I'm kind of lost as to whether you are asking what I think you are, and whether I am answering you correctly?

Jun 28, 2009, 05:39 PM

You are. Don't worry. Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My period one month late from privious period and hcg test is negative.why? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi all, I missed my periods since 2 months back. That means I had my starting period on 22 feb and from that day now today is 20 April, I have no period. Hcg test is negative. Is there any chance to get pregnant? If any one faced the same problem please share own experience. Before these problem...

Late period turns to a LONG period. What's wrong with me? [ 4 Answers ]

I was 12 days late for my period, which was a very stressful moment for me. I finally got my period on August 10, and I still have it... 14 days and counting. I should also note that my period has been rather light for me. I have been able to get away with light tampons this whole time, and when I...

Late period(26 days late) negative HPT's [ 7 Answers ]

I was supposed to have my period about 26 days ago. I still haven't had it, and I have taken 3 HPT, they all came out negative. I've been feeling dizzy and REALLY REALLY tired all the time. I have body itches and headaches andi feel sick at night and in the mornings. I'm also urinating more than...

7 days late period, unprotected sex, light period but 2 negative pregnancy tests [ 9 Answers ]

STRESSED! The first day of my last period was May 13th, 2009. My ex & I had unprotected sex on May 31st, 2009 (we did the pull out method 2 times). I was supposed to get my period around May 8th or 9th & didn't get it until May 16th & it was noticeably lighter & ended on May 17th. I took a digital...

My period was a little late, and my period is not at all normal? [ 2 Answers ]

My period started on January 19th I had unprotected sex at the end of my period. I also had unprotected sex on the 14th day of my menstrual cycle and also a couple of times towards the end. My breast were very sensitive and I had quiet a bit of cramping off and on throughout the beginning of...

View more questions Search