Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spiritcharms Posts: 230, Reputation: 30

Jul 2, 2009, 10:05 AM

Ah I see , will teach me for just skimming the thread! ;)
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2009, 10:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by spiritcharms View Post
    Ah i see , will teach me for just skimming the thread! ;)

Happens to all of this - and thread certainly had its twists and turns!
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jul 2, 2009, 10:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by spiralbound View Post
    I am already active duty, I am required by law to disclose all hospital visits but that doesn't mean I will.

As for your other comments I am an officer, I am competent in any task assigned to me. My mental health DOES NOT effect my decision making in the field and I know for a fact I am better for this country than most other officers serving in the Armed Forces. This is not your place to question my ability to do my job, and for that very reason I must seek anonymous mental health care so I am protected from people such as yourself who can't see past the piece of paper in front of them.

Obviously no one who has given input so far has any good ideas of how to get around the system. I am a resourceful person and I will look elsewhere. Stop assuming I have to do what the law says just because it's written on a piece of paper. Laws are written to keep the idiots in line and guide the wise.
    Wait... if your mental health does not affect (notice the correct spelling, Mr. Officer?) your decision making abilities, why does it matter if you hide it from the military?

What I find truly disturbing about your mental state of mind is that you truly seem to believe that the law that you serve in the military to uphold is nothing more than a piece of paper---and you're asking us for ways to beat the system! You are supposed to uphold the system. That's the JOB of the military.

Sounds to me like you are one of the idiots that should be kept in line, because at no point in your posting do you sound wise.
    spiralbound Posts: 49, Reputation: 0

Jul 8, 2009, 10:22 PM

No I am saying it is a piece of paper to other people. FYI I started college when I was 18 I am now 21 my birthday is may 17th, I am about to enter my senior year of college and I have completed LDAC between my sophomore and junior years. I have not commissioned yet but I am branching aviation. Your right I exaggerated the truth I am not officially an officer yet however I will be one officially in 8 months when I graduate. I just want to graduate so I like to think I already have, it's a nice thought.

Now as for the law as a piece of paper, there are many laws in this country that server no purpose but to make peoples lives a hassle such as seat belt laws, which thankfully my state does not enforce. Next level up you have laws that filter out the screw ups and sometimes they screw up a normal person. Now seeing as I want to have a clean record for my whole life, I cannot afford the black mark of a mental health visit for any reason. These middle of the line laws are to guide the wise and to keep the idiots in line because if your smart enough to break them and get away with it then your doing good for yourself. Then you have the black and white laws such as murder that should be followed no matter what.

I am posting half arsed because I am not here to have some debate, I am here to get advice on the best way to handle the situation that I am talking about. This dose not require information about myself though, I cannot place the blame on you guys, after all I did offer that information freely.

Don't worry about the government finding out about who made these posts or whatnot I have that taken care of.

Now that it is all straightened out, I don't think I shall be returning.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2009, 04:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by spiralbound View Post
    I don't think I shall be returning.
    Good. Honestly you needed to be honest and truthful in order to get the best of help. You were not.

So Take care and get yourself help. You really do need it.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2009, 07:30 AM

Whether you return here or not is of no importance. Whether you speak to someone about telling the truth, facing your problems, facing your situation in life, is important.

You obviously stretch the truth for some reason and I think you need to find out what that reason is.

I'm sure the people here aren't the only ones who see through you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search