Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    colind200 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2009, 11:55 AM
    Ship sails back to the past?
    Hiya can anyone help me find the name of a film I saw years ago? Its about a navy ship that went to sea and sailed into fog/mist and when it clears they are 20years in the past.
    Can't remember too much but I know that I enjoyed it and would like to watch it again. Thanks in advance
    Colind200
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jun 28, 2009, 11:59 AM

The Final Countdown (1980)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A boy about 8 was taken away in a space ship [ 4 Answers ]

I'd like to find the name of a movie I saw years ago. It was about a young boy that was taken by aliens I think. The movie took place in the '50's. He and his family were returning from an outing, maybe a carnival, he was walking along a creek in the woods and he lost his brother. The next thing I...

Holy Ship! [ 17 Answers ]

Ran into this on the net. Wow! The command bridge is higher than a 10-story building and has 11 crane rigs that can operate simultaneously. Country of origin - Denmark Length - 1,302 ft Width - 207 ft Net cargo - 123,200 tons (a quarter of a billion pounds!) Engine - 14 in-line cylinders...

Taking a step back into the past? [ 2 Answers ]

I've recently been in touch with an ex ov mine.. been out a couple times, txting each other and we've arranged to go out over the next week or so... is it a bad thing to get back in touch with her or should I just see how it goes and take it we are mates and nothing more?:confused: :confused:...

Sails [ 2 Answers ]

If I had a small boat and put larger sails would it make it go faster and why?

View more questions Search