Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    IngaArch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2009, 11:36 AM
    Monetary and Fiscal Policies
    Find two sources to help answer questions in which monetary and fiscal policies have affected automotive industry.

O How have these policies affected the employment rates for your chosen industry?

O How have these policies affected the growth of the industry?

O How have these policies affected the prices of the product the industry produces?

I am sure I can answer the questions but I am having a hard time finding sources... please help!

Thank you.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 28, 2009, 11:37 AM
    Thank you for taking the time to copy your homework to AMHD.
    Please refer to this announcement: Ask Me Help Desk - Announcements in Forum : Homework Help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The adjusting entry to record the depreciation of equipment for the fiscal period is [ 3 Answers ]

The adjusting entry to record the depreciation of equipment for the fiscal period is a. debit Depreciation Expense; credit Equipment b. debit Depreciation Expense; credit accumulated depreciation c. debit Accumulated Depreciation; credit Depreciation Expense d. debit Equipment; credit...

Monetary and fiscal policies [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am researching the effects monetary and fiscal policies have on the auto industry but can not find any specifics. Can anyone tell me how these policies effect the auto industry? Thank you, Ringbar

Fiscal year convention [ 1 Answers ]

I am preparing financial projections for a business plan. Would a fiscal year from Jul 1, 2004 through June 30, 2005 be properly designated as 2004 or 2005? Thank you.

View more questions Search