Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tamphis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2009, 09:59 AM
    Hunter lost remote & cannot operate fan
    I lost the remote to the Hunter fan and light. I can operate the light manually but NOT the fan. Is there a way to do this easily? If I have to open this to do something, do I have to take the blades off too?I had hand surgery and can only use 1 hand right now!
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2009, 12:21 PM

The easiest option, unless the fan has pullchains, is to order a replacement remote from hunter:

Hunter Fan - Ceiling Fans, Air Purifiers, Humidifiers, Thermostats

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay remote for Hunter fan? [ 1 Answers ]

Will a Hampton Bay remote operate a Hunter ceiling fan ? The only difference I can see is that the Blue remote wire would go to the Black/White wire instead of another blue wire. Is this correct and will it work ? Thankful for any input.:confused:

Hunter fan w/ light & reversing switch on remote, remote not working properly [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Hunter fan with light and remote control, with reversible switch on the remote. RC was working fine until recently, and now, the fan will not turn off with it. I do not have a wall switch. The light works fine with RC, and the reversing also works, so does the fan speed. So, what...

Remote Ceiling Fan- Lost REmote [ 2 Answers ]

I have a remote ceiling fan - the remote is lost- it has no pull on and off - is there a backup way to turn this fan on and off?

Hunter fan Model No. 25730. Lost my remote [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Hunter ceiling fan Model No. 25730 which is "remote controlled". I have lost the remote, or misplaced it for us Seniors. Question is, No. 1, can I replace the original remote? No. 2, can I wire the fan direct? There is a circuit board involved here also. I have pictures which may...

View more questions Search