Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LWolman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2006, 05:07 PM
    Need Honeywell RTH230B Operation Manual
    I have lost the programming instructions for my Thermostat RTH230B Does anyone here have a set they can copy? Thank you!
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2006, 06:25 PM
    PM me with your email address, it is the only way I can send a copy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honeywell RTH230B thermostat [ 39 Answers ]

I am trying to wire a Honeywell RTH230B thermostat. The existing wires are Yellow, Green, Red and Black The ports available in the new system are W, Y, G and the Rc and Rh terminals are jumpered. Which wire do I put in the W port? (Red or Black), then what do I do with the one that is not...

Honeywell RTH230B [ 3 Answers ]

I currently have a very old thermostat, White-Rodgers 135-415, which I'd like to convert to a Honeywell RTH230B. Currently there are only 3 wires that are connected to the thermostat (which is only for my apartment's heat. White wire is connected to what looks to be labeled "Common" Black...

Honeywell RTH230B doesn't works [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I had wired a Thermostat to a 2-wire heater (Baxi ECO 240Fi), following the instructions in the installations and user guide of Honeywell Thermostat RTH230B, Rh and W terminals. My problem is that the heater is always ON, no matter the temperature is over or under Set-Point. What am I doing...

Honeywell rth230b [ 4 Answers ]

This winter I installed honeywell rth230b. Heater works great, but I have no a/c. I have 6 wires from wall. Rh--red Rc--blue W--white Y--yellow G--green Brown not being used Help it is 90 deg. I need my a/c Thank you all

Honeywell RTH230B [ 6 Answers ]

I am installing a Honeywell RTH230B thermostat but am not sure of the wiring. I have 6 wires colored as follows, red, green, white, yellow, and 2 blue wires. Please advise?

View more questions Search