Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    snoopss Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2009, 12:03 AM
    Sciens fiction serise 70's 80's
    I am looking for a TV series about a flying robot hawk in a post apocalyptics world where the machines rule the humans.

I remember that the world is destroyd and the humans battle to defet a robot race. The robot (alien or something is flying. And is silver like).

I think I was at the same time as: V and G.I joe was on the TV. Transformers was also on the TV then I think I saw it on SKY??

I think the buildings the robots where living in where dark with smoke coming out of them.

Sorry for the por english.
    Five5tar Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2009, 02:12 PM

I think it's a series from Rankin/Bass called Silverhawks

YouTube - Silverhawks - 01 - The Origin Story 1/3
    rodgair Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2009, 08:59 AM

I remember seeing a series, sci-fi, like that one but it wasn't an animation. Robots with digitalized voices in an apocalyptic scenarium, where humans struggled every day to keep their lives. I've been trying to remember anything besides this, but I haven't secceded so far...
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Jul 25, 2009, 01:42 AM
    This looks like the show you're talking about:
    "Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future"
    YouTube - Captain Power Intro

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Science fiction anime movie between 80's and 90's? [ 4 Answers ]

Recently I have been getting flashbacks of an Anime movie I used to watch during my childhood. I was born in '82 and I believe the movie was made between the early 80's to the early 90's.If anybody can help me name the movie it would be greatly appreciated. In the movie there where monsters...

Am looking for an early 80's science fiction movie. [ 3 Answers ]

I remember a family living out in a desert and their house is visited by aliens in a small UFO and little aliens, they play around with the children of the house.

80's Animated Science Fiction Movie Title! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I’ve been looking for this movie forever Its animated, cartoonish. (not anime) I remember the villain being named Mock and there was a blue character who I believe eventually shows his as at some point in the movie at or near a train / subway stop. Really this is all I can recall from this...

80's Animated Science Fiction Movie Title! [ 2 Answers ]

This was a future-based animated movie that was located throughout space. In it, a young boy who I think had a robot friend travelled on a train which was called the 777 (it had 777 on the front of the train) and it went all throughout space. There was also maybe one or two sequels, and it used to...

View more questions Search