Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cb92 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2009, 05:49 PM
    Did I do something wrong and is he interested still?
    I am 17 and I went on a date with this guy I had been talking to for a while, when we first met it was a little weird this was my first date ever so I am not the most in tune on this subject but by the end of the date we were having a great time laughing and kissing :) but it has been about 3 days and he still hasent called me I have texted him a few times but he kind of just blew me off in a way. We went from talking ever night to this. I am so confused is he still interested? I need some advice asap!
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Jun 27, 2009, 06:22 PM

It may not mean anything bad. I would give it a week, then give him a call and see if he wants to get together again. It really has only been 3 days, he may be playing the game like everyone else does. Its kind of typical to not hear anything right away after a first date. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Ya never know, he could have been caught up in other things.. call him in a week if you haven't heard anything.
    mona93 Posts: 61, Reputation: 0

Jun 27, 2009, 06:28 PM

Give him some time... then talk to him again... don't freak out... after that if he is not interested.. then you must freak out... just kidding... just go on... find another guy
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 28, 2009, 12:45 PM

Don't take it personally and leave him alone. What ever his issues, you may never know, but there are other dates that await you. Don't get stuck on this one.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2009, 12:54 PM

Don't worry about one guy.. leave it alone for a while,go out with your friends and enjoy yourself.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2009, 01:42 PM
    Back off some.

You might like him. He might like you. Or not. Or maybe.

But the honest truth is most people like to chase a little and be chased a little... so... step back an see what happens. You have made some moves. You've put yourself out there, maybe even too much.

I don't like mind games... I think the more genuine a person can be the better... you obviously have the courage and ability to seek out what you might want.

But... what about him? We know nothing yet other than he isn't chasing you.

Is he not interested?

Is he interested but not ready to chase?

Is he interested but doesn't know what to do?

And on and on and on...

So... if you were my sister id tell you to step back some... sometimes good people just aren't good matches even when they like each other. Sometimes poor matches get together anyway despite the inevitable crash and burn... id probably put him to the wall too if you were my sis... ;)

Try not to overthink this. I know how stupid that sounds. Believe me.

But he is either a guy who will meet your needs... and one of those needs is to be chased... or he isn't. And if he isn't, fine.

I've even loved two women I just couldn't be with. It happens. I've liked more who didn't think we were a good enough match... and I'm sure there've been a few who liked me large but didn't have the social skills to keep pace with me or who weren't ready to move on from past loves.

So... I've typed a lot to say basically "i dunno... but keep your chin up"

I certainly wouldn't initiate any more contact in the near future... sounds like if he isn't willing to chase you some that you will feel unfulfilled... I don't like head games, but I'm willing to chase some and I want to be chased some.

Quid pro quo.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baby Mama Drama & Was I Wrong, & Was My Boyfriend Wrong? [ 31 Answers ]

3 threads merged and edited baby mama drama, all messed up! Ok, Me and my boyfriend started going together on August 1st 2007, on September 27th 2007 the girl he dealt with before we got together called him and told him she was pregnant and that the baby might be his but she didn't know if...

He is not interested in me any more. [ 12 Answers ]

Hi my problem is that my boyfriend used to find my attractive.. he used to love me and care about me and no matter wt I will do he used to forgive me and think positively about me.. now he doesn't is their any thing wrong I did? We live in arab country so relation ships between men and woman are...

Is he interested in me? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a freshman college student in a English class. There is this cute guy that I like and all I do is look at him and he looks at me. He gives me long stares but other than that I don't know if he's interested in me. I want to talk to him but I am a shy girl, I think he is shy and keeps to himself...

Is he interested? [ 1 Answers ]

=] hey I have known this guy for more than 1year and 6 months and he seems like he likes me... like When I tell him to do something he does it what does it mean does he like me?? :rolleyes: :)

View more questions Search