Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sally77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2009, 05:39 PM
    Foot Injury
    So while in walmart I was looking at pictures with I'm friend. I went to pick one up and apart of the shelf along with all the paintings fell on my foot I now have swelling severe pain and trouble moving it do I have a case and what would the best approach be?
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2009, 06:06 PM

Go visit your doctor to see if you have an injury (more than just a bruise) to the foot. If so I would contact an personal injury attorney. But if you have no real damage I would not pursue it as I am sure Walmart if familiar with the handling of litigious people.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2009, 03:08 PM

Did you immediately report this incident to a WalMart employee and get a written accident report? Did you get medical treatment for this injury? I am sure if you contacted WalMart immediately after the incident happened you would be compensated for your medical bills.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foot Pain without injury [ 3 Answers ]

For the last 2 weeks or longer my left foot has been really hurting. I haven't done anything to it to make it start hurting. It feels like its coming from inside the ankle bone area at the top where its kind of soft, right where the bend in your foot is. My foot feels like it is swelling up and...

Kitten with foot injury. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello folks, A little back story so I don't get the lecture on cats overpopulation and the likes. I have heard it before and it is for that reason my family has ended up with these 4 kittens to begin with. There is a feral cat colony in my mothers back yard. She recently moved there so...

Foot Injury? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, can anyone direct me in the right direction. Last sat. I stepped on very large nail, and it went right into the bone. (YES YIKES) Bled for a while I cleaned it up and put Ointment on it and bandaged it. WELL it's been about 5 days now and it is still very tender, almost to a point where I'm...

View more questions Search