Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    candyjan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2006, 02:47 PM
    In pain
    I have had a hernia repair and a gauze was inserted surgeon has damaged nerve in leg and groin, shooting pains in leg like a needle inside this was last may.can it b cured?and if so how?they keep giving me pills to take help please
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 13, 2006, 02:48 PM
    You need to seek a second opinion. Without a history and physical examination it is impossible for us to tell if you can be cured.
    candyjan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2006, 03:05 PM
    All I know is I am in a lot of pain and mobility poor.hi everyone

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pelvic pain [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having nagging pelvic pain throughout the month for about four months now, and been trying to conceive for three months now, how does it affect my fertility. Been to the doctor, says I have fibroids, they are not suppose to be painful so why this pains?

Penis pain [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I have noticed recently that there is a band of tight skin around the base of my penis. Its quite painfull when I get an erection, it feels like the skin is going to split. When flaccid the area is hard and bumpy. Any ideas on what this night be and how it can be sorted?

Back pain [ 4 Answers ]

I have a crushed disk my doctor said that there is not much they can do except give me pain medication but I don't like to take persciption so I avoid dowing so if anyone has any ideas on how to relive the pain naturally it would be very helpful

Pain: [ 5 Answers ]

What has God done to deal with the evil and pain of the world? HANK :(

Breast Pain [ 1 Answers ]

I have been on Depo-Ralovera for 7 years, 2 months ago the doctor took me off the injections because my bone density test came back abnormal, which was a little concerning but now that I have come off the injections my breasts are really sore and feel almost swollen, they feel as though they are...

View more questions Search