Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    killatiger10 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2009, 04:23 PM
    Getting a girl to like you that already has a boyfriend
    There's this girl I have seen around a couple of times and I started to have feelings for this girl, so basically you can say I have a crush on this girl now. Well I recently was browsing for friends on myspace and I seen her page so I asked her to be a friend on myspace and she accepted. So I hit her up a couple of times on the site and she was real nice to me. I had asked her for her aim screen name and she gave that to me to. She told me when I started writing her on aim that she don't usually give her aim screen name out like that to people she don't know, but if she does give her screen name is because it mean this person is really funny or they cought her eye and she see something in that person. So everything was great we spoke about a lot and everything went fine. I asked her if she was involved with anybody and she told me that she in a 2 yr relationship. Then she quickly told me that, she hopes this does not affect our friendship because shee thinkss I'm really funn to talk to and I'm real cool, well the thing about this she knows how I feel and we always text each other and call each other and it doesn't matter what time it is. And I try not to be annoying and get on her nerves cause I know girls don't like guyss like that.we have not hung yett but we always talk on da fone or write each other. I'm really feeling gthins girl but I don't want to scare her away, but every time we talk her mann is never around or he doesn't say anything about me talking to her at all hours, I was wondering if she was lieying about having a boyfriend or she is serious about having one but trying to get out of that relationship, cause the more we talk or text each other my feelings get sttronger I juss don't know what to do.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2009, 04:43 PM

It is possible that she says she has a boyfriend to keep distance from guys she doesn't really know. Why don't you ask her some basic general non personal questions about her boyfriend?

If she is really in a relationship and you are getting that into her it may be good to ease up on talking with her. It isn't the greatest idea to let your emotions get way ahead of you and then she only wants friends because she is serious about this guy.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 27, 2009, 04:48 PM

She says its about friends, buddy, and you're the one getting carried away with your own feelings.

You better back off, and cope a bit better, because it will look foolish thinking she cares as much as you do. She doesn't, but boy you will be mad when you find that out.

Well don't blame her. Its you who are in the friendzone, and falling into her too deep.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 27, 2009, 04:51 PM

Girl + boyfriend = Stay away.

Don't pee in another guys yard.

Jun 27, 2009, 04:56 PM
    The thing about it il try not to hit her up like that but she insist for me to hit her up and she already talking about wanting to chyll with me and, I asked what her mann might say about that she was like I don't have to worry about that

Jun 27, 2009, 04:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    It is possible that she says she has a bf to keep distance from guys she doesn't really know. Why don't you ask her some basic general non personal questions about her bf?

If she is really in a relationship and you are getting that into her it may be good to ease up on talking with her. It isn't the greatest idea to let your emotions get way ahead of you and then she only wants friends because she is serious about this guy.
    That krazzy cause she don't even like bring him up like, if I do she don't talk about him that much or if I'm talking to her her sister in the backround and be making kissing noisey and all saying that she always talking to me do you think she's testing me
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 27, 2009, 05:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by killatiger10 View Post
    the thing about it il try not to hit her up like dat but she insist for me to hit her up and she already talking about wanting to chyll with me and, i asked wat her mann might say about that she wass like i dont have to worry about that
    So she's okay with cheating on her boyfriend? Ya, she's a great catch. Not!

Why would you want a girl like that to begin with? Do you think she'd stay faithful to you if she can't stay faithful to the guy she's dating?

Also, please, use proper english. A lot of us are over the age of 16 and don't nderstand chat talk and broken english. There's a spell check available, so please use it. You'll get more responses if your posts are clear and well written.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2009, 05:17 PM

So call her bluff ask her why doesn't her boyfriend mind and you are starting to have strong feelings so you think it MIGHT be a good idea to back off a little.
    See what she says and if she then tries to claim she doesn't have a boyfriend... don't buy it up then it will be more up to her to prove it.
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2009, 05:54 PM

You say you seen her around for a couple of times and you talked to her so is it safe to say you don't know her well enough to say you like her?

Spend more time with her as a friend and you might realize that she might not be the one you are looking for and you guys can continue remaining as friends.

If she is, you need to get away, it is not a good idea to steal another guy's girl away. Way too much complications, guilt and unfairness.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 28, 2009, 06:45 AM

Why are you letting her lead the relationship any way? Yes, it just friendship, but still a relationship.

At least its friends on her part, as you want the next level to happen, so your going along with whatever she puts down.

Do something besides her, and be a bit less available to her, so you won't get carried away by your feelings, because your around her too much.
    jmw0713 Posts: 1,012, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2009, 06:53 AM

Just remember what goes around comes around. If she leaves him for you, what do you think she will do to you 2 years down the line.

I personally wouldn't waste much of my time or energy on this. You are getting way to caught up in this, thinking it's something more than it is. Bad move! You already told her how you feel... bad move! You were not even seeing each other and you already are crazy about her. Now she knows this and will get what she needs from you as long as she can.

Don't think that since you feel a certain way about someone, that they feel the same way about you. Before you know, you'll be stuck in the Friend Zone... and that is a bad place to be when you have feelings for someone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I really like this girl but she has a boyfriend, what do I do? [ 6 Answers ]

I really like this girl in college but she's had a boyfriend for about a year, I think. I don't know a lot about the boyfriend, although I've met him once. We've become closer over the past few months and we do talk a good bit. On a few occasions we've slept (not made love) together in a bed...

How can you tell if another girl wants your boyfriend? [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend lives with his best friend and his girlfiriend recently moved in me and her were starting to be friends and now we barely talk the closer she gets with my boyfriend I'm already a quieter person but how do I know if she's just uncomfortable around me or she starting to like my...

The girl I really like has a boyfriend. What should I do? [ 3 Answers ]

I have known this girl for a while and we get on really well. She is everything that I want and am looking for in a relationship. We had been out a few times for drinks but had always been around other people so I had never really had chance to tell her how I feel. We would always flirt though so I...

I'm a girl, I kissed a girl, I didn't like it. Should I tell my boyfriend? [ 10 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend are 19.. he's not a partier but sometimes I can be. I used to party and drink every other weekend before we started going out but I stopped when I started dating him because he didn't really like it unless he was around. Plus he doesn't want me doing anything that's bad for me...

I like a girl with a boyfriend [ 6 Answers ]

I've been at my job for 2 years and a new girl started 3 weeks ago. I have known this girl for 4 years just by name and have always thought she was good looking. A co-worker jokingly talked to her about liking me and she started texting me. I am interested in her and I've gone to the movies, lunch...

View more questions Search