Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alyeska Posts: 44, Reputation: 0

Jun 27, 2009, 12:36 PM
    Cruise to Catalina
    :) Is there any ferry or cruise from San Diego to Avalon in Catalina and back?

summer7 Posts: 344, Reputation: 44

Oct 16, 2009, 01:12 AM

Hi,
    You have probably already gone but for anyone else out there... There is a Ferry that takes you to and from. It's about a half hour ride, as I recall. The ports are located in San Pedro, Long Beach and Dana Point. You must check out Dana Point. Very beautiful.

Click here: Catalina Express // Daily Trips To Catalina Island :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Going on a cruise, maybe [ 130 Answers ]

Hi, just to start I'm 31, an my girlfriend is 30.. tonight we where just sitting around the house watching TV.. she was on the laptop on Facebook chatting, an I asked to use it after.. he's our background.. we have only been dating a month, but she says I'm perfect an the one , we've talkd about...

Cruise control [ 10 Answers ]

My cruise control in my 94 honda civic won't set the lights come on but nothing happens. What Have I to look for? It is a 5 spd manual tranny. Thanks MBF

One way cruise to Australia [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to get a one way cruise from England to Australia or visa versa around oct/nov 2008. Hope someone can help with site or phone no info. Many thanks in anticipation.

Cruise and Laptop PC? [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me whether they would recommend bringing a Laptop on a Cruise ship? I guess what I'm worried about is leaving it back in our Cabin. Might it suddenly Grow legs? The Cruise Folks at Carnival assure me it would be safe in the Cabin. SO I WANTED TO GET OTHERS OPION ON THIS...

View more questions Search