Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    h3llod0lly Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jun 27, 2009, 11:10 AM
    18, light period, not pregnant
    I'm 18 and there is no way I can be pregnant (just to get that out there) I had the normal symptoms of getting my period (my breasts hurt & I had cramping) and I was only on my period for one day and then now It's just spotting brown discharge (not heavily, very light) I've had irregular periods before - One month I'd gotten my period twice in the month, I used to start the 16th of every month now it moved to the 20th, I went without a period one month because I had two one month so I'm not exactly sure what's going on? The sore breasts and cramping only lasted for a couple of hours until I took an IBU Profen. Does anyone have any ideas? So far I've been on the internet trying to look it up and people keep mentioning how other people are pregnant or have an infection -- I'm sure it has to be something else.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2009, 11:14 AM

All of this is normal hon :) pms can be a witch (if you catch my meaning) and its often a pain in the butt.

However, I do want to ask, why is there NO WAY your pregnant? PMS often shows the same as pregnancy. Have you NOT had sex in the last 3 months? Or ever? (im not being mean or judgemental :D just curious. The last time I heard someone say 'im NOT pregnant' they WERE pregannt lol)
    h3llod0lly Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jun 27, 2009, 03:18 PM

Haven't had sex
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2009, 05:33 PM

are you using contraceptive pill for period or period-pain regulation? iif not, it actually sounds like your menstrual pattern may be changing i.e. becoming more painful, more crampy, lighter/heavier etc. this can happen-have you been under stress? How is your diet/excercise? Your weight, there really are so many variables.

My hunch is that you are just experiencing a slightly different period this time around-sorry.

(glad I'm a male)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late and light period.am I pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

I've always had a regular period. It comes the same time, for the same amount, and is just as heavy as the one prior. Also, I work close with my best friend who receives her period's the same time/length as mine at least for the past 6 months. The last time I have received my period was on...

Negative hpt light period, am I pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

OK. I was having nausea and no period. So I took a hpt negative. Then my period finally came about 1 1/2 weeks late. Its light but a period. Could I still be pregnant? Not sure what to do.

Is it possible to have light period but be pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to get pregnant for five months. I ovulated on oct 27 and I expected my period on nov 10. 1 week before my period I was sick to my stomach, lost all appetite and blurred vision but then started my period on time so I thought there is no chance of pregnancy but I only had my...

Late Period Light Flow Am I Pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

So here's my problem. On the 4th of July me & some friends got drunk & I ended up making a big mistake by having sex with my one friend. The only way he could have gotten me pregnant is by pre-ejaculation or a broken condom. I'm a week late with my period and now I SEEM to have it but its so light....

Early light period, could I be pregnant? [ 19 Answers ]

Hello, I am 21 yrs. Old and I am scared I may be pregnant. I have been pregnant once before, a year and a half ago. I found out when I was 4 weeks, and lost the pregnancy at 7 weeks. I had all of the signs. Only I had my period right before I found out. I have been off the pill for about 5 months...

View more questions Search