Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ineedanswers123 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2009, 11:05 AM
    Hearing Parents Having Sex Turns Me On.
    Saturday night is my parents' sex night. Every Saturday, I will stay up late so I can hear them. My heart will race and my gets hard and I masturbate to the sound of their moans and groans. Is this wrong? Does anyone else do this? Please don't just read this, I need opinions.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2009, 11:22 AM

How old are you :)

It sounds like you may be a preteen or a teen.

In either case, this is perfectly normal for your body to react to these sounds. However I would definitely speak to your parents about it. Its not a good idea to let your body react to your family members in this fasion. Ask them to either wait until they are SURE your sleeping, or when you are away, or to be quieter. But definitely explain your feelings to them. They NEED to know everything going on with you.

Good luck hon

Jun 27, 2009, 02:49 PM

Yeah, I'm 16, but there's NO way I could tell them everything.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2009, 03:09 PM

You don't have to tell them everything. Just say "hey mom and dad, not to embarrass you or anything but I heard you last night. can you try to be quite?"

You don't need to say anything else!

Jun 27, 2009, 04:29 PM

Yeah, no, I still couldn't.
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2009, 09:17 AM

Lol. I understand. You dotn have to say anything. Since they have a night schedualed for their sex, could you possibly either go to bed early? Or stay the night at a friends house?

You could also invest in some ear plugs. :) they do wonders for my husbands snoring, so they may help you too :)
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2009, 09:12 AM
    I agree with the sleepover at someone's house that night. Even though it is natural for you to be going through testosterone flooded fantasies, I don't think it's that healthy for your mother to be involved in it. You masturbating is completely natural, we ALL did it at that age , but you need to respect your parents, and not see them in that sense. How strange it must be at Sunday morning breakfast, after all that happened the night before. Find something else to think about. If you can't tell your parents about it ( I probably couldn't either), go somewhere else or put on headphones when it starts. Good luck buddy.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2009, 10:45 AM
    [QUOTE=jmjoseph;1833648]I agree with the sleepover at someone's house that night. Even though it is natural for you to be going through testosterone flooded fantasies,

I think she is a gal!
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2009, 11:05 AM

No it's a boy:

My heart will race and my gets ___ hard and I masturbate to the sound of their moans and groans

Like others have said it is unhealthy to be masturbating to your parents. Why not tell the parent your most closest to, "Hey mom/dad I can hear you have sex from my room, could you keep it down".

Or if your more comfortable write it on a note and give it to them.

If not leaving that night to a friend's house would be another option.

You could also blast your music loud that night so they get the point that your up. If you have an iPod use it during that night or go watch t.v. or even come here on AMHD and answer some questions.

By all means keep your hands out of your pants, it's borderline incestuous.

Good luck,

Sarah

Jul 6, 2009, 06:01 PM

I am a female. My __ gets hard, was the c.. l.. I.. t.. o.. r.. I.. s
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2009, 06:13 PM
    OOPs, Sorry. Same answer applies. Good luck .
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2009, 10:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedanswers123 View Post
    i am a female. my __ gets hard, was the c..l..i..t..o..r..i..s
    Clitorises don't get hard...

Anyway you shouldn't be masturbating to your parents. It is wrong.

You need to stop.

Same advice applies whether you are a boy or girl.

Sarah
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2009, 11:49 AM

I agree with Muddy,
    It is not a good thing to be doing.

You could try making some noise in your bedroom, turn a radio on or a TV so they can hear it and they might realise that if they can hear your radio, you can hear them having sex!

You really need to say something to them, even if it's in a joking way...
    "What on earth were you doing last night?"
    Or
    "I think I heard both of you snoring at the same time last night"

They should get the hint.
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2009, 02:32 PM

jenniepepsi disagrees: The clitoris does in fact get hard when stimulated and during orgasm. Erection - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Actually Jenniepepsi I have to disagree. Not all female's clitorises get an "erection" when aroused. True the clitoris does get engorged when aroused but not ALL get hard...

I've had orgasms, I know what my body is like and mine does not get hard it's still soft but a heck of a lot more sensitive; I've also spoken to close friends about this and they too disagree.

Everybody's body is different.

Sarah
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2009, 02:44 PM

Ahhh my mistake we are both right. I would balance your reddi but I have to spread the rep :( sorry.
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2009, 03:58 PM
    I'm not going to argue because I don't have one, my experience is some do , and some don't, either way this girl needs to stop thinking of her parents in this way. And maybe get some earplugs. Have you mentioned this to friends? Probably not, because they might think this is strange, and they would probably think... ewwwwww. That's what I was thinking when I read this the first time, of if it were me when I was your age, and it was my parents. Anyway, you've got a long relationship ahead with your parents and you don't want them to be in their 60's are you're thinking of how they went at it like rabbits in 2009. I just think that you are young and well,. "itching". Wishing you a healthy, safe life. JMJ
    Katiejenkins23 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2009, 07:39 AM
    Hi I have heard my parents quite often and I could not help but get turned on by it. I used to masturbate every time I heard them and I would even look forward to their sex nights. So I may not be of much help but at least you know you are not the only one out there with that problem.

Jul 24, 2009, 07:40 AM

Hi I have heard my parents quite often and I could not help but get turned on by it. I used to masturbate every time I heard them and I would even look forward to their sex nights. So I may not be of much help but at least you know you are not the only one out there with that problem.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2009, 07:46 AM

Hello I:

Personally, I don't think there's anything weird about getting turned on by the noises you hear...

It certainly does NOT mean that you're turned on by your folks or that you want to engage WITH them... It simply means that you're a young horny teen with LOTS of hormones raging through your body.

Look... Do your thing in your bedroom. Don't tell them to try another night. It's THEIR house for crying out loud. You're perfectly NORMAL.

excon

Jul 24, 2009, 07:51 AM
    I agree with excon. Enjoy it1 I mean how often do you get a free sex show? Lol Well, it's not going to hurt you to be turned on by the sounds; it is NOT the sounds but the act that is tunring you on. I loved hearing it .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dryer turns then it stops I turn the barrel it turns . [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I have a Fisher and paykel model no. ED56AU when starting it sometimes I need to turn the barrel a few times to get it going or run it empty first for a while to make it work and even then I still have to turn the... thing a few times. It heats it drys but its getting worse lately

Furnace turns on, ignites then turns off. [ 6 Answers ]

Furnace turns on and then it ignites then turns off. I checked to see if the thermosat was bad but it wasn't then I checked the pressure swith assuming that was the problem but it still does the same thing. Does anyone know the answer to this problem?

Outside unit turns on. Rotates, inside unit turns on. Does not blow / suck. [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, we had a storm today, and I got home from work to find the house at a hot 75 degrees... the outside unit wouldn't turn on or work or anything... So, I went out and turned off ALL of the breakers, and then turned ALL of them back on... OK, the outside unit spins now... Then I went into...

Single 20amp circuit turns off 10 min turns back on [ 2 Answers ]

I have a problem with a single 20Amp circuit, there are two small rooms with receptacles and lights attached to this circuit. (Home built in 1976). The power goes out completely and the 20Amp breaker does not trip or get hot, there is not any power across the breaker and then approximately 10min...

Light turns on & Fan turns off automatically when a remot is installed [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a Hunter remote separately and installed to my ceiling fan. Everything works good except the following problem. I turn on the fan & turn off the light before I go to sleep and in the middle of night the light goes on and fan turns off. This happens a few times until morning when I turn...

View more questions Search