Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jennifergail30 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2009, 11:55 PM
    Tools needed to take down an above ground pool
    I'm getting a 27 feet round above ground pool for free. I have to take it apart myself (with some help), what tools do I need to do this with? Thanks.
    TimN8er Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2009, 05:43 PM

Be sure to get your site ready. You will need to remove the sod and get a solid base with undisturbed soil. Then have a minimum 2 inches of brick sand level. Now go to the site. Most pools you will need a philips screw driver and 7/16 socket and wrench along with a pipe wrench. Once you drain the liner besure not to let it dry out in the sun or it will shrink and may even crack. Check out some videos on YouTube. There are a few that will explain the install and you can imagine how todo the reverse.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leveling the ground with mulch for above ground pool [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering if I could use mulch to level the ground for my above ground pool. I was told not to use sand, and I have a hard time digging.

Ground setup for above ground pool [ 1 Answers ]

Do I go out further than pool size and how much do I dig out and how much sand do I use it's a 24 ft pool

What tools are needed to remove an external front door? [ 1 Answers ]

My front door got kicked in and split the door frame. I'm opting to just replace the entire door and frame. My question is a) is it possible to just replace the split part on the door frame and if so, how to go about doing that? b) if I replace my front door and frame, what tools are needed to...

Water behind a pool liner of an above ground pool [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, the liner in part of my pool is below the water level and thus water is now behind the liner. I cannot pick up the liner because it is so heavy with the weight of the water. 1. Is this hurting my pool 2. How much to replace a new liner and have it installed for a 16ft round pool ...

Install New Pool Liner-Above Ground Pool [ 1 Answers ]

We are going to install a new liner in an above ground pool this weekend. I have read conflicting information as to when the skimmer and jet holes should be cut. Do you fill the pool with water within a foot of the skimmer, attach the trim kit and then cut out the liner? I don't know what to do,...

View more questions Search