Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lincolna1712 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2009, 07:29 PM
    I think I don't love my husband anymore
    I think I don't love my husband anymore, when I marry him he already had a kid plus a was pregnant. My mom told me that I didn't have to marry him but I did anyway. I think it was the biggest mistake I ever mad. We are just fighting about anything, I can take it anymore. He didn't have anything when I met him, no car, apartment he was living with his mom, I mean nothing he was making good money. Because he is a bartender, when we got marry I told him that I want to get a house, we got a house and we have a good car. But everything is going down by the second, his other baby mama keeps getting in our way I think there is the problem. NOW I don't know if I should leave and leave everything that fought for to have. Or to stay and keep fighting. We have some good times some time but it just goes away so fast. I don't understand.

Please let me know what you think!!
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2009, 08:56 PM

What efforts have been made between the two of you to work things out? Is this a rough patch that you guys are going through or have you felt this way for a long time?
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2009, 09:26 PM

If you feel it's over and really don't want to fight for it then I say let it go. Leave and be happy.

Fighting "for love" sometimes isn't enough, sometimes a marriage is just over.

My suggestion, from the sounds of it, is that it's over- speak to a lawyer and see if you are able to get an annulment, if not a divorce.

Good luck.

Do what makes you happy. Most importantly, do what makes your child live an a happy, healthy environment.

Sarah
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2009, 09:32 PM

What exactly are the wedding vows.

There does not sound to me any kind of abuse.

Ups and Downs. That is part of a marriage. There are certain steps you need to take before calling it quits.

Divorce these days, people divorce when things get too hard.

Sounds like your very materialistic. What does it matter what he had or did not have?

Is there any kind of decent communication? You need to set up counseling for yourself by yourself and also set up marriage counseling.

See how it goes. Things are not always rosy, things are not perfect and nothing is fairy tale. Saying that though, you need to realize that these things happen and there are steps to take to learn and grow.

It might be salvageable but many marriages suffer because of financial hardship but if love is more important between you too, no matter what is happening you both will find ways to work through it.

It takes sometimes somebody that is not close to you guys to help guide you both along on how to improve things.

Best of luck.

Joe
    ankushraina Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jun 26, 2009, 10:18 PM

It's a matter of life time so give a fair chance to your relationship... just talk to your hubby & your mother in law straightly... that both of you are on the verge of breaking this relationship which is definitely not good for u & your kids also... be calm & patient listen to each other & make some resolutions... all the best
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 28, 2009, 12:31 PM

I think you're a quitter because things are hard. If its worth having, do the work it takes to keep it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't love him anymore [ 12 Answers ]

I am currently living with my boyfriend, we have been together for 4 years, he has hurt me a few times, not physically, and is never there for me, I want to leave him , but I'm not sure if I love him or maybe I'm just used to him, and that makes it hard for me to leave him, and I'm afraid if I...

Girlfriend states that she don't love me anymore [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, I was dating with girlfriend for 1 year .A week before she said that she want to have a break(smth similar),because she only loves me like friend and nothing more.She is also very said about that.She says she wants freedom,because she had enough of that.I love her so much.What should I...

I don't know if I love my girlfriend of 4 years anymore? [ 3 Answers ]

Well I'm 20 years old, my girlfriend is 22 and we've been dating since we were in high school. Ive been with her 4 years but on and off, which actually is equal to about 2 years or so. All the time we were together we would always fight for stupid things and break up. I loved her allot and I did...

She don't love me anymore what do I do [ 16 Answers ]

OK well I'm 20 and my ex is 22. I lived with her for 2 years the past 4 months she keep telling me she didn't love me anymore and that she was depressed every time she was around me. This shook me up and made me think GOD I could lose this girl I bin bin for 2 years .and every day almost anything...

I don't think I love my boyfriend anymore! [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 3 years on and off and I thought that I really and truly loved him but now Im not so sure. I mean after we broke up the last time my feelings for him kind of left. I don't want to break up with him but I don't know if I could ever love him again. I don't...

View more questions Search