Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jfeatherston Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2009, 05:36 PM
    Dragon who eats onions
    My sister and I used to watch this movie when we were little (1980's) that had a green dragon who ate these things that looked like white onions. I remember a very specific scene where he is in a cave eating the 'onions.'... any ideas? It's driving me crazy!
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jun 26, 2009, 05:42 PM
    Possibly "The Flight of Dragons"

The Flight of Dragons (1982)
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Jun 27, 2009, 04:36 AM

Pete's dragon?
    jfeatherston Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2009, 06:04 AM
    No it wasn't flight of the dragon or pete's dragon or puff the magic dragon... those were all good though.

I'm afraid this may have a been one of those rare pbs special kind of movies. I think the dragon may have been some sort of an outcast in the movie... maybe? Thanks for your suggestions!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The Dragon [ 8 Answers ]

Does anyone have any insight as to the "Dragon" in the Bible? I know it refurs to Satan but someone told me they believe it is China. With China's president visiting us , I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts as to it's significance.:confused:

Growing onions [ 4 Answers ]

How do I get my onions to grow into normal onions instead of going to seed and not having the shape I see in the grocery store? Thank you

Bearded dragon [ 8 Answers ]

I was just curious if anyone else on site has 1? I have a super red and his 1 yr old. I'll post pics when I get home, I h ope you do the same. Dragons are awsome :) :D ha ha

Onions! [ 24 Answers ]

Ive just been cutting up onions to go into tonights dinner and even though I have a awfull cold the dam things still made me cry tee hee, Do onions make you cry or do you have a tried and tested method to stop this?? I spent 3 years training to be a chef and to be honest with you we tried a heck...

View more questions Search