Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kate381 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2009, 05:07 PM
    How do I find someone living in france?
    Hi,
    I am trying to find my former french exchange student. I haven't spoken to her since 1992. I can't find her on myspce or face book. Does anyone have any ideas of how to find her?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2009, 06:44 PM

Hi, Kate381!

The following site might be helpful with that. I hope that it is!

White Pages - France - Telephone Directory - Phone Book

I'm also hopeful that others here will come up with some ideas for you!

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can I find some one enter france as refugee? [ 8 Answers ]

Good day: I missed my father when I was a child,one years old , a child he had moved to france coming from germany as a child he had a refugee m he was shown at paris nearly by the year 1984-1985. He resident with students homely. I need help to find him , I sent many messages to france...

Need to find someone in france [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am looking for my brother in france don't know what website are good or if anyone knows anything that is good and has fond people please send me a message thanks:mad: :mad: :mad: :( :o :o

How to find a persons living will [ 1 Answers ]

How to find a persons living will after they die.

Trying to find Birth Record of Father in France and Death Certificates of Grandparent [ 2 Answers ]

My father was born in Marseilles, France in 1911. He came to America in the 1930's. He received word his father, mother, sister and brother were killed During a bombing in World War II. They lived in Alsace Lorraine. My father Tried for two years to find any information on their deaths, but...

View more questions Search