vwarm7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2009, 02:49 PM
    Microsoft word
    How to reduce the distance between lines
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2009, 02:56 PM

What version of Word?

In Word 7, there is a "No Spacing" format option. In earlier versions of Word (and in Word 7), find the "Paragraph" formatting. There is a "spacing" section in there that you can set the spacing "Before" and "After" the line and also the line spacing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Microsoft word [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to input Microsoft word files into Microsoft works word processing files?

Lotus word to Microsoft word [ 2 Answers ]

My articles are saved in lotus word format. Can I opened it under Microsoft word or " open office" software? If yes, how do I go about it?

Help In Microsoft Word [ 2 Answers ]

I have two questions. 1. How do you save a backup copy of a document? 2. How do you recover the text from a damaged document?

Microsoft word [ 1 Answers ]

Why can't I type in Microsoft Word? And when I could type how do I make It stop erasing the words in front of what I type?

Microsoft Word [ 9 Answers ]

How can I develop a Word form with lines so that when I type on those lines they don't disappear other than using control U because that doesn't work. Example: Name: ________________________ Address: ________________________ Now I want to go back and type on the lines. I have...

View more questions Search