Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dustysteedejr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2009, 12:43 PM
    Harbor breeze ceiling fans
    Someone wired a ceiling fan diret and went around the switch. I need to know how to make it go faster because it goes very slow.
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2009, 12:48 PM

Ok we will need more info. Model, pictures, what exactly they did, etc.
    SmithMA 55 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2012, 08:15 PM
    I have a 52in harbor breeze fan (edenton-polished puter) in my living room - love it ! Do they make a smaller one? I have not been able to find one
    I would love to have a smaller one in my adjoining dingingroom- perhaps 44 or so inches, maybe even a hugger?
    What can you tell me

Thanks
    Margaret in Texas

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I use one 3-speed wall switch for my two Harbor Breeze ceiling fans? [ 1 Answers ]

I bought 2 new Harbor Breeze Calera ceiling fans for my newly remodeled great room and want to control them in parallel from the single pre-wired wall switch location. These are simple pull chain 3-speed reversible fans, no lights. They offer remote control and wall control options in the specs....

Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fans [ 3 Answers ]

;)Hello, I dropped te remote for my Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan. Do I have to have an electrician come to repair the unit or do I have to purchase another remote. The remote looks as though it is working but not sending messages. To the fan... please help...

Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fans [ 2 Answers ]

I just installed a new Harbor Ceiling fan and when I turned it on I get no breeze even with the fan on High. I removed the little plastic tabs when I installed the blades . Would this have something to do with it or were they just for packing?

Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fans [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 Harbor Breeze ceiling fans with remote controls. I cannot use the remotes to turn on the ceiling fans or lights, now. I can still turn the lights on with the pull chain, but the pull chain for the fan does not work, so I cannot change the speed. When I first bought the ceiling fans, the...

Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fans [ 1 Answers ]

I have lost the blade screws for my fan. I went to a local Lowe's who are the exclusive seller of Harbor Breeze fans. The package of screws the Lowe's associate gave me do not fit my fan blade assembly, and he claims there is no other size. The screws he gave me were made by Harbor Breeze, but they...

View more questions Search