Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ffrbzsp89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2009, 12:05 PM
    What kind of fine to expect for stealing 23$ worth of murchandise.
    Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right category, but I was just curious about something..

I am 19, a few weeks ago I got caught stealing 23$ worth of merchandise at wal-mart. This is my first offense and have no idea what to do when I go to court on July 21st. I don't know what kind of ticket or fine to expect, and was wondering if there was and easy way to go about this, what to do or say in court.. and walk away with the least amount of fines/tickets as possible. Help please and thanks :)
    Gregisteredtrademark Posts: 226, Reputation: 35

Jun 26, 2009, 12:38 PM

First off you need to show remorse, which I hope you have. If not, then you deserve everything you get. You need to acknowledge what you did and that it was selfish. You need accept your actions as your own. Don't try to blame someone else or society. Dress nicely, but not flashy and above all else be honest and be yourself. Your punishment is up the court.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2009, 12:54 PM

Get an attorney!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much is a 1925 penny worth with one cent and a wheat on the back worth [ 3 Answers ]

How much is a one cent with a wheat on back is worth from 1925

Is this the kind of tolerance and unity we can expect? [ 12 Answers ]

I've heard all this talk of how Obama is going to unite the country, so why are Obama supporters doing things like wanting Joe the Plumber dead? Brian Maloney who picked up this on-air obscenity laced diatribe from San Francisco KGO radio host Karel, who called for the “death” of Samuel Joseph...

What kind of rate should I expect for a 659 credit score? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everyone. I purchased a home here in Florida back in April of '07 right when the sub prime market was in full melt down. I went ahead with a adjustable 3/1 loan with a rate of 9.3% knowing that I had no other option since my credit score at the time was about 616. Since that time, I have paid...

Self-worth - what do you do to take care of your self-worth? [ 21 Answers ]

I think we are all so great to take care of others, however how can we learn to take care of ourselves more? What things can one do to take care of their own self-worth, self-respect, etc.

Stealing [ 3 Answers ]

Does the on-site manager of an apartment complex have the legal right to move my property without giving notice that the property is in the way of other tenants? Can they legally CUT A LOCK to move a bicycle when I was never notified that such action would be taking place? I am the one with the...

View more questions Search