Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Emily94 Posts: 1,129, Reputation: 64
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2009, 10:26 AM
    Losing weight to fast?
    Hello, I'm 15 and weight about 153, I've been trying to loose weight for about the last 2 months, I started at 168. From what I've read it is only healthy to lose 1-2 pounds a week. Am I losing weight to quickly?

I used to not really do any exercise and eat what I wanted when I wanted. Now I bike to and from work (about a mile both ways) and then I bike with my mom about 4 miles a day, and I really enjoy it. I also eat less (but a healthy amount) so ill I've really done it just became more active and eat heathier.
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2009, 10:39 AM

Nah - 15 pounds in the first 2 months isn't unhealthy at all, so long as you are eating enough. The first few weeks usually is the biggest because your body is doing something completely foreign to it. As time passes, it will learn to adjust and the same things you were doing won't do as much.
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2009, 10:42 AM

It sounds like you're right on track!
    Emily94 Posts: 1,129, Reputation: 64
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2009, 10:49 AM

All right thanks guys :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Losing weight fast [ 4 Answers ]

How do I lose 30 pounds in 30 days?

Losing weight FAST? [ 4 Answers ]

I am a 13 year old girl, and I need to lose at least 10-15 lbs. in about a week. How do I do it? :( Please help me.

Losing it too fast? [ 3 Answers ]

I weighed myself about 4 days ago and I weighed 220lbs. I weighed myself this morning and I weigh 182lbs. Did I take the dieting too far? I have been getting headaches every few days but my friend said it might just be because my body is adjusting to eating healthier, is that possible? I have been...

Losing weight natrually fast [ 3 Answers ]

Well I'm reall just 17 I'm 5,3 and I'm 177 pounds I'm going to this party in 1-2 months by then I want to be at least 30 to 40 pounds thinner please do help xoxo--->jennifer :)

Losing weight fast [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know a diet that is quick and really easy to do? I lost over 1 stone on a soup diet last year but now its summer I don't wnt to eat soup all the time!

View more questions Search