Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 29, 2009, 11:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 20anonymous08 View Post
    I clarified and corrected my original post as my daughter was not intended in this post. So whatever. I have no time for your worthless remarks and I will not return to this stupid worthless board anymore. Like I said hope you can live with a clear conscience and I hope you don't continue to aid and assist in pushing vulnerable people to suicide. Enjoy the rest of your ridiculous worthless life.

~Also for the record this is directed to 'ZoeMarie'~
    You are the one that included your daughter in your post. We gave advice based on what you told us.

You're the one that said your career comes before your family. Is your daughter not a part of your family?

You asked the question, we answered based on the information you gave us.

Are you really angry because we're wrong, or is it because we're right?

Based on what you said I stand by what I said. You don't have to like it, heck, you don't even have to read it, but I do have the right to say it. Like it or lump it.
    20anonymous08 Posts: 74, Reputation: 4

Jun 29, 2009, 01:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    You are the one that included your daughter in your post. We gave advice based on what you told us.

You're the one that said your career comes before your family. Is your daughter not a part of your family?

You asked the question, we answered based on the information you gave us.

Are you really angry because we're wrong, or is it because we're right?

Based on what you said I stand by what I said. You don't have to like it, heck, you don't even have to read it, but I do have the right to say it. Like it or lump it.

I understand you must answer based off what is posted. And, in the several posts I added to this I clarified that. My daughter is not involved in this. I was overwhelmed with feeling and incorrectly put my family when I meant fiancé. But hey u can't give good advice anyway. Besides being gone after work once or twice a week at most really makes me a bad mother along with the millions of others that do the same thing. Wow you guys are great ha. I'm over it and you can take your words and shove them!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 29, 2009, 01:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 20anonymous08 View Post
    I understand u must answer based off what is posted. And, in the several posts I added to this I clarified that. My daughter is not involved in this. I was overwhelmed with feeling and incorrectly put my family when I meant fiance. But hey u can't give good advice anyway. Besides being gone after work once or twice a week at most really makes me a bad mother along with the millions of others that do the same thing. Wow u guys are great ha. I'm over it and u can take ur words and shove em!
    I can't give good advice? LMAO. I think the number of people that agree with me proves that I can and do.

This is a classic case of "I posted the truth, then when the fit hit the shan I changed my story to cover up".

Denial is fun, isn't it?

I'll bet that you'll be back. You said you were done the last time you posted, but here you are again.

See you in a bit. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Things are changing, I feel annoyed. I feel uncapable of feeling any kind of emotion. [ 5 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 9 months now, and I liked him for another 7 months before we started dating. Everything has been splendid besides a few ups and downs we have worked through together. In the past month though, I noticed my feelings for him were not as strong, and this both scared...

Suiciding feel versus my living feel [ 4 Answers ]

hi all, I was good in studies at early stages and always conceal my sexual feels. Before one year I proposed to one girl my love. Surprisingly we two are loving one another. But we met once in 6 months. That's I met her recently after 5-6 months. But my problem is I am loving her without...

How should I feel about this? I feel betrayed and upset [ 13 Answers ]

Another thing, I just found out this morning. Ages I've been on my boyfriends Facebook on my phone to edit stuff for him (he knew about this) and gave me his password. He's changed it now though and I don't know it which is fine because he wants his privacy. However, now, I couldn't get on my own...

View more questions Search