Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mcurtis8 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2006, 10:29 AM
    Baby Shower- need help
    Hi, I have a baby shower to go to for my sister in law tomorrow, it's a surprise one that my mother in law and her sisters from 3 hours away are driving down to throw it for her. My problem is that I don't want to go because they never threw a shower for me 2 years ago with my daughter, which I think is very rude. I'm really having a problem with this and just don't want to go, but can't seem to tell them this either. What would you guys do, Do you think I'm overacting?

My husband thinks I should go. He says that I'm just the in law and she's blood so it's different, but I don't agree. HELP!

Also I've already been to a shower for her on the other side of the family.
    LUNAGODDESS Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Oct 13, 2006, 10:45 AM
    SHOW SOME SUPPORT FOR YOUR SISTER... the next baby shower hopefully your sister will give it the attention you need it to be... these are the in-laws... never.. never... ever have them believe there is a family division... it will empower them... keep your opinions of jealously to yourself... be the golden goddess... represent your family with divine expectations and self control... represent the fruit-age of the spirit... be positive... every thing will be just fine... for the both of you... have fun... ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baby [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for 12 years, well a year and a half ago we quit using birthcontrol and decided we would leave it up devine intervention. My birthday is July 15, 1973 and my husbands is July 2, 1973. Can anyone tell me if they see anything in the future as far having children?

Having a baby [ 9 Answers ]

I would really like to have a baby but I understood that if me and my partner have the same blood type we will not be able to have a baby. I am AB positive and my partner is also the same. Will we not be able to have a baby as we have the same blood type My partner have been having...

Not invited to sister in laws baby shower! [ 8 Answers ]

We live very near and see my brother and sister in law frequently and although I will admit I do not care for her that has never been expressed to anyone but my husband and he feels the same. She is having a baby shower this weekend and as I was talking with my mother in law I asked what the...

Baby Shower - kind of long - need help [ 5 Answers ]

I'm have a very akward situation. My youngest (21) sister is pregnant. She's the youngest of three girls and is the first to have a child. When she was only 2 months pregnant her best friend (19) said she wanted to throw the baby shower, which is fine. I know that customary the family members of...

Having a baby [ 11 Answers ]

My boy friend and I are talking adout having kids after we get married but he has had a vasectomy so we are looking in to all the options I would just like to hear if any one have been in this situation and if so what options they were given so if any one has any sugestions we could use you opions

View more questions Search