Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krosado Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2009, 07:16 AM
    Is Microsoft One care or care one any good?
    I recently had the Internet antivirus pro VIRUS and decided to download MSOne Care. Is it any better than MacAfee or any others?
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2009, 07:33 AM

You might be interested in this from last November.

MS kills off OneCare to introduce free security software ? The Register

I don't think Microsoft's track record is as good as many of the other antivirus vendors. On that note, I don't think McAfee's track record is good, either. There are better antivirus products out there.
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2009, 10:13 AM

If you go by reviews, BitDefender has been rated #1 last few yrs.
    AntiVirus Software Review 2009 - TopTenREVIEWS

Personally like Kaspersky

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to get into the Health care field/ Sonography is it a good choice? [ 5 Answers ]

I am going to start school in January at a Community College and I want to major in Pre Diagnostic medical Sonography do you think this would be a good career path? And do you think that Sonographers are always guaranteed jobs? If not what would be a better field to study in Health care while I...

Care values of care workers when communicating [ 1 Answers ]

health and social care help :confused: can someone tell me how to promote anti-discrimination to recognise cultural differences to acknowledge service users personal beliefs and identities r care values of care workers when communicating in their day-to-day tasks :confused:

Depende care claim from FSA for dependent care [ 1 Answers ]

Dear expert, I started to work in a company from last November. My FSA for dependent care was set up in Feburary( 3 months waiting period from company policy), may I claim the dependent care incurred in January? I worked full time in January in this company. Thank you.

View more questions Search