Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bouise1972 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2009, 05:41 PM
    What to Charge Per Square Foot for Waxing Floors?
    Quote Originally Posted by stringer View Post
    glad you could make it bf...

I own several companies in the chicago area, one is a commercial cleaning company, nice to have a 'kin' on board.
    I have a small cleaning service in commercial cleaning company and I'm looking to excel my business my trouble is not knowing what to charge per square footage, can you tell me.

What's the amount to charge for a commercial company per square footage in waxing floors?

How do you chare for your services
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2009, 12:00 AM

Hi, bouise1972!

I just merged your three posts that you posted on someone's thread in Introductions, titled and started this thread for you.

Introductions is for people to introduce themselves only and we try to not ask questions there.

This place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does.

Your questions will be much more likely to get the professional attention they deserve in this forum topic area.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Square footage rates for strip & wax tile floors [ 13 Answers ]

What is the current going rate in the commercial cleaning industry for quoting square footage for striping and waxing VCT tile.

Bid per square foot [ 4 Answers ]

I have just got back into doing interior construcion cleaning. I am having problems finding out what is the going rate per sq. ft. I was in cleaning about 10 yrs ago so the prices have change dramatically. Before I took over the business from someone else, so I never got to do the bidding or...

Square foot [ 14 Answers ]

I need to know the inches per side of a 24 square foot board.

How much $ should I charge for Square foot Painting [ 2 Answers ]

I just am looking to find out how much I should charge per square foot to paint an interior job. The house is occupied

What do I charge per square foot for cleaning [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am starting a residential and office cleaning business. I want to charge by the square foot. How much per square foot do I charge for a weekly, bi-weekly and monthly cleaning for offices and residential homes? I also would like to know how much to charge for a fitness gym. Thanks

View more questions Search