Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2009, 05:16 PM
    Jeff Goldblum dead, too?
    Rumors are circulating but I haven't seen any conclusive stories.

I REALLY hope not... he is (was?) a pimp!
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2009, 08:04 PM

The rumors of his death appear to be greatly exaggerated.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What will you do when the dead don't stay. Dead [ 6 Answers ]

I know I know, a lot of people are asking"is this kid serious" well, I am haha... What would you do to survive a Zack outbreak... I will Post my answer later on ounce I've thought about it... PLEASE BE PRACTICAL with your answers. Don't say you would get a tank because most likely there...

Seeing the dead [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 22 years old and I am being having really weird dreams about water from the time I was in 8th std... I had already dreamed about tsunami when it did not happen in indonesia, in fact I did not know then what a tsunami was... Later when it did happen I had seen the pictures and many of...

Need definitions for dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with the definitions of dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines for socioloy class . Please help

Situation: What the OLD Jeff would do, and what the NEW Jeff does... [ 1 Answers ]

The current situation I am in goes as follows. I have been "dating" thin girl for about a month and the past 2 times we have made plans to go out, she bails because she is "too tired". OLD Jeff: freaks out and gets mad because he thinks he is being played with. NEW Jeff says "its ok, get some rest...

Is my PC Dead? [ 1 Answers ]

We had a power outage earlier this week due to a raccoon electrocution in our city's substation. All of our home electronics are fine EXCEPT for our DELL 5100 computer tower. The monitor works, and the indicator light for internet hookup is lit. We just cannot turn on the computer. We called...

View more questions Search