Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2009, 08:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello:

Michael Jackson had a fake nose.... Eeeeeew!

excon
    But, Exie, I heard he had a selection of fake noses to choose from in his closet. How creepy is that? Really creepy. Let's see, I'll wear this nose Monday, that nose Tuesday, etc. and the one that turns up at the end for Saturday night.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2009, 08:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    I've had enough of him!!!!
    Well, golly gee, NK, I have to admit I actually agree with you on this one!!
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jul 23, 2009, 08:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkiedooter View Post
    Well, golly gee, NK, I have to admit I actually agree with you on this one!!!
    Aaaah... that could start a trend. :)
    MsMewiththat Posts: 854, Reputation: 136

Jul 26, 2009, 05:00 PM

That just wrong... disrespectful and wrong
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2009, 09:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello:

Michael Jackson had a fake nose.... Eeeeeew!
    According to Rolling Stone his fake nose is missing.
    crazychick56 Posts: 105, Reputation: 8

Aug 2, 2009, 06:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MsMewiththat View Post
    that just wrong... disrespectful and wrong
    Very. I agree.

Everybody has their own problems and such of that, doesn't mean we need to judge them, I think the judging is up to god, not us.
    zippit Posts: 693, Reputation: 117
    -

Aug 2, 2009, 07:24 PM

I just wish those songs they are playing would stop in my head
    I was over thriller what 15 years ago now I got the dtupid beat back.

Aug 2, 2009, 11:00 PM

Haha, that's what songs do to you zippit
    trmpldonagn Posts: 252, Reputation: 15

Aug 28, 2009, 11:25 PM
    Happy Birthday Michael!!

You are the gift. Not just because of the hundreds of millions of dollars you gave to charity and what you left behind for charity. Not just for being a world humanitarian. Not just for being the best entertainer that has ever lived. Not just for reaching out to so many people and being genuinely sincere all of the time. There are countless other reasons.

You gave a true gift from your heart that some can't or won't understand. It is unfortunate that some may just never know everything about you and the impact you had on the world and the entire human race. You couldn't make the earth or the world perfect and at peace like others have tried. But you tried and tried and tried. Unfortunately, there is and may always be a lot of ignorance out there. It is a shame.

I will forever treasure you in my heart and soul. You were and are a true artist.

You are loved by hundreds of millions and will be forever. Thank you for your countless gifts and the gift of you!

Happy Birthday Michael Jackson!
    MsMewiththat Posts: 854, Reputation: 136

Aug 29, 2009, 01:46 PM

Happy Birthday Michael. I truly loved Michael and appreciated his talents. Thank you trmpdlonagn for your words. Wonderfully put.
    moons_girl909 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2009, 06:01 PM

So saaaaaaaaad his voise was so gooooood

Aug 29, 2009, 06:17 PM

Yeah, he was just like a miricale on this earth lol but we will always remember him for sure lol everyone will. Whether its good or bad memories(preferably good) everyone will always remember him(:
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2009, 08:41 AM
    Not me. He was no miracle, just another performer.

Sep 1, 2009, 03:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MsMewiththat View Post
    Happy Birthday Michael. I truly loved Michael and appreciated his talents. Thank you trmpdlonagn for your words. Wonderfully put.
    You're very welcome. There's so much more but my posts are usually long enough. It does stink that some, not all, people have to belittle him or put him down in an attempt to make themselves feel or look better. Michael was untouchable and unreachable. That scared some people so to augment themselves that's what they do. Some just didn't or won't take the time to really get to know him or who he really was. Everything he did was monumental and there were indeed some jealous people. He is and was what they say- The best entertainer on this planet who ever lived and we may never see another like him ever. Also he genuinely cared so much about people and the world. He's a better person than me because a lot of people can just kiss my a$$.
    God Bless!
    Uber Member

Sep 1, 2009, 03:49 AM
    Your celebrity worship is scary. When you meet him and spend time with him?

Sep 1, 2009, 03:55 AM

Yes actually I did. He was a genius in every sense of the word. It's impressive enough what he is in guinness for besides all of his charity work.

When a choreographer is rehearsing with 100 dancers and just one dancer makes a tiny mistake, he did not see it. He heard it. He was able to walk over to that person and know exactly what she did wrong. He wasn't mean about it. It's just an example of what a genius he was. Many other reasons. I'm an artist but you don't have to be in order to understand.

I grew up with him like so many others. You would have had to follow him, know him, and be a true fan to even begin to understand the pain of such a tremendous loss. I don't dwell on it. It's just something I feel strong about obviously. Smiles at you...

But everyone is entitled to their opinion of course. I just wish some people would take the time to really understand everything about him before judging. There really is a lot to know.

Peace
    Uber Member

Sep 1, 2009, 04:16 AM
    I didn't know that you met him since he was pretty in seclusion most of the time. I listened to his music from the Jackson 5 days, I eevn went to the Jacksons reunion concert. In the end he was a little creepy and another entertainer.

But I do love Miley Cirus - and her contribution to music will continue forever!
    MJDisneyDork Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2009, 11:59 PM

Michael was never just another entertainer? Sorry, I'm not trying to diss your opinion but what contributions did miley cirus make? She sings bubble gum pop. She in no way made changes in music history...

I miss michael :(

Mar 15, 2010, 10:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MJDisneyDork View Post
    michael was never just another entertainer? sorry, i'm not trying to diss your opinion but what contributions did miley cirus make? she sings bubble gum pop. she in no way made changes in music history.....

i miss michael :(
    Millions of people including us of course "Never can say good-bye." I miss him too. Lost 20 pounds over that. He almost passed away much much sooner and thankfully he didn't because he gave the world so much more and not just his money. And as if that wasn't enough. There is so much that people just didn't know and could not have known about him. So terrible for the family naturally.

It does sound ridiculous but his death is what got me dancing again and doing choreography. As my brother told me it just goes to show how things can change and that we must do what we want to do now or what we were meant to do. I know it shouldn't be his death alone but that is what did it.

I love your signature. And don't worry. He had a library full of music that has yet to be released. "Maybe Tomorrow". ;) That song is so fitting for him as are so many others of his. So in a way, it is almost as if he is still here. He will never really ever be completely gone. Impossible. Unless the world comes to an end, he (his music and his entire history along w/unfortunately the negative-a mental condition that is too deep to explain right now IF he did do those things) will live forever.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is Michael Jackson Bankrupt/Broke? [ 7 Answers ]

I am a huge MJ fan and I've been getting a lot of questions as to where his finances currently stand, so I'll answer my own question to give people a better understanding of his current financial standing.

Why does michael jackson not sing anymore [ 9 Answers ]

Why does michael jackson not sing anymore

Need definitions for dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with the definitions of dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines for socioloy class . Please help

Metallica and Michael Jackson [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anyone like Michael Jackson and Metallica? Is there anyone could tell me some updated news about Metallica?

View more questions Search