Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2009, 05:29 PM

Wow has anyone seen this?

Is this the ghost of Michael Jackson?
    Posted Mon Jul 6, 2009 1:45am PDT by Mitch Carter

Michael Jackson fans are up in arms after a ghostly apparition was caught on camera at the late star's Neverland ranch.

The image was captured whilst a camera crew filmed inside Neverland for a special edition of the Larry King Live show.

A shadowy figure can be seen crossing one of the corridors and appears to have its head tilted forward causing some to draw comparisons with Jackson's posture.

The alleged supernatural sighting is the latest in a string of bizarre Jackson rumors to sweep the internet following his death nearly two weeks ago including speculation that Jackson faked his own death and that he will be buried without his brain.

Do you think this is really the ghost of Michael Jackson? Could there be another explanation or perhaps another specter is haunting the corridors of Neverland.
    Supposedly it's Michael Jackson's ghost at his residence, here is a link to the vid:

Just wow.

Sara
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2009, 05:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mudweiser View Post

Supposedly it's Michael Jackson's ghost at his residence, here is a link to the vid:

Just wow.

Sara
    Oh please :rolleyes:
    cozyk Posts: 802, Reputation: 125

Jul 6, 2009, 06:49 PM

Just wow.

Sara
    What a crock of sh*t.:rolleyes:
    crazychick56 Posts: 105, Reputation: 8

Jul 6, 2009, 08:19 PM

My favorite songs were always

Man in the mirror

Keep it in the closet

Thriller

Beat it

Smooth criminal

The way you make me feel

Black and white
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2009, 07:01 AM

Just wow.

Sara
    One of the first things I asked my wife after his death was, "how long before a Michael Jackson sighting?" Apparently not long. Maybe he and Elvis can get together and have a farewell tour.

Or, Papa Joe can just send the grandkids out as the Jackson 3...
    arizonajumper Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Jul 13, 2009, 07:32 AM

Well will you I do not
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2009, 07:46 AM
    I got to say, that short video was kind of spooky! :eek:
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jul 13, 2009, 08:12 AM

It's only a shadow.
    MsMewiththat Posts: 854, Reputation: 136

Jul 13, 2009, 09:53 AM

Exactly. It's most likely a shadow of someone walking in the light. Everybody says it looks just like michael, same body and hair style etc. REALLY? You can tell from that small clip?

Jul 14, 2009, 09:54 PM

Lol
    Haha that's funny
    trmpldonagn Posts: 252, Reputation: 15

Jul 18, 2009, 02:02 AM

Heartbroken. He really gave so much. If people really knew him, what he went through as a child, an adult, the meaning of neverland, what his messages were in a lot of his music, his entire history, etc. etc. and what he was really about from when he was a small child right through till his unfortunate untimely death. My posts are usually too lengthy as it is so... Just very heartbroken still along with millions of others.

Jul 18, 2009, 02:22 PM

I agree, trmpldonagn,

Nicely put

Jul 20, 2009, 10:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by crazychick56 View Post
    i agree, trmpldonagn,

nicely put
    Well then give me points then! I'm only kidding.
    But seriously, are you agreeing with what I said about Michael or are you agreeing that my posts are usually too lengthy?? LOL!

MJ - Songwriter, singer, producer, DANCER, choreographer, humanitarian, soloist, 13 #1 singles, 13 grammy's, 197 awards (Wow), 37 top 40 hits, rock and roll hall of famer, motown legend and guinness book of world records not just for his achievements but for donating the most money to charities. Hundreds of millions to charities. I understand people that have their own opinions but I wish they would try to see what he did. He wanted to stop fighting and violence like many others. He loved children aside from what he was accused of. IF he did do it, I forgive him. Sorry. It doesn't take away from him. He really cared and had a great impact on the world. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong but I grew up with him and I can identify with a lot of things. So can so many others. I know there are A LOT of talented people out there and people who care but what can I say? I just love him and did not ever want to live to see the day where this happened. I loved him even when his looks changed because of what (I felt or thought) was is his heart. I know I know, there are more important things going on in the world and I feel for anyone that has lost someone. Believe me, I do.

Jul 20, 2009, 11:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by trmpldonagn View Post
    Well then give me points then!! I'm only kidding.
    But seriously, are you agreeing with what I said about Michael or are you agreeing that my posts are usually too lengthy??? LOL!
    Lol haha no, I have seen longer posts before(: your in a run for your money(: lol only joking. And I agree with everything you said, just not that its too lengthy haha

Jul 20, 2009, 11:48 PM

Awwwwwww. Blanket. (If I am correct). Lot of people also didn't know he was even a father. And a good father.
    He was even more but I feel for the children and the family.
    Michael genuinely cared so much for the children of the world many years before the accusations. Did I mention that he left a bunch to children's charities in his will? I will have to go back and check. Funny, song on now... " The day the music died." Sorry... Don't mean to carry on. I hurt. I am not a family member of course but geeeeesh. Is anyone with me here? I feel selfish. I just loved him so much and how much he touched people's lives. Course he was a GREAT entertainer. I'm an artist but you sure don't have to be one to understand... Blaaaaaaah. I miss him but Thank G, we had him and we have his music and spirit. Just wish people would do what he wished but guess what? I'm no saint. LOL.
    Miss him really very much.

Jul 21, 2009, 02:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by crazychick56 View Post
    lol haha no, i have seen longer posts before(: your in a run for your money(: lol only joking. and i agree with everything you said, just not that its too lengthy haha
    Maybe I should go to the darn mental health board crazychick. Know why? It's after 5am by me and I'm listening to his music. I think I have lost it. I was in shock for quite some time. Believe me, I know some people don't understand but geeeeeesh I am really hurting for some stupid reason. Maybe cause it brings me back to my days with my family or something. I don't know. I just know I hurt and miss him no matter what. I usually try to help people and there is really only one person on here that I PM regularly but I don't know, must be some weird thing. I will figure it out I guess. Sometimes, and I notice this from other members, maybe I just need to vent, get it out, cause you know nothing would be worse than losing a family member right?? And so many people unfortunately have. OK, OK, I'll shaddup now! :) I miss him so much.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2009, 07:04 AM

Hello:

Michael Jackson had a fake nose... Eeeeeew!

excon
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2009, 07:13 AM
    I've had enough of him!!
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2009, 10:35 AM

I'm not really going to miss him as I never really cared for his music that much. Sure he had some "hits" now and then and sold a bunch of records, but really, why is everyone so upset about a singer dying? He definitely will make more money now that he's dead than when he was alive - just like Elvis did/is still doing.

As for the sighting? Oh please. Anything to keep the media plug going for him. And each newscast has more and more "intimate revelations" about him. Just another way to sell more rag sheets or get higher TV ratings. In a few weeks he's going to literally be "history" and relegated to the supermarket taboids. His death has turned into more of a circus than when he was alive! Who cares just who the father of his kids are? What bizarre names for kids. He was obviously a mind controlled entertainer that "bonded" with his handler who just happened to be an older white European woman who was in the military. The handlers identities came out in the way he would mimic their appearance and clothing such as crests on his jackets and arm bands on his sleeves. He was a mind controller's dream subject that went haywire.

Jul 23, 2009, 11:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by trmpldonagn View Post
    Maybe I should go to the darn mental health board crazychick. Know why? It's after 5am by me and I'm listening to his music. I think I have lost it.
    Ohh, trmpldonagn, we all need our time to... recooperate haha but yes you don't make things quite lengthy... but its okay, you're not the only one, my mother does it all the time... oh my goodness someone please save me from those speeches lol haha jk, but I guess it just seems unrealistic how he died. He was here one moment and the next poof, he was gone. We wi always love his music and feel for his family and friends, but I bet that his children will grow up wanting to live in his footsteps. I don't know, that's just me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is Michael Jackson Bankrupt/Broke? [ 7 Answers ]

I am a huge MJ fan and I've been getting a lot of questions as to where his finances currently stand, so I'll answer my own question to give people a better understanding of his current financial standing.

Why does michael jackson not sing anymore [ 9 Answers ]

Why does michael jackson not sing anymore

Need definitions for dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with the definitions of dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines for socioloy class . Please help

Metallica and Michael Jackson [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anyone like Michael Jackson and Metallica? Is there anyone could tell me some updated news about Metallica?

View more questions Search