Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    teastalk Posts: 299, Reputation: 21

Jun 25, 2009, 02:40 PM
    Guy's behavior
    Can you expect that a guy who is interested in you will call you a lot, text you during the day, come visit you unexpectedly and ask you to go out to do different things?

What can you really expect from the man? Does it mean he loves you any less if he isn't doing some of these things?

I want to know, I want to be able to tell whether he's being real or not. Whether he is playing me or wanting a substantial relationship.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2009, 03:08 PM

You have to take your chances and see where things lead to.
    It is very likely he is interested but you need to get to know each other better.
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2009, 03:14 PM

Wait... does the guy in question DO these things or does he NOT do these things?

In general, different guys will do different things even if they feel the same way about the same girl. There is no hard and fast rule.

I know some guys that will text and call non-stop because they like a girl. As for myself, I don't do that at all!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 25, 2009, 05:20 PM
    Your looking at this all wrong. There is no formula for what a guy will or won't do. No formula for what a guy thinks. Girls either for that matter.

The trick is have fun getting to know them well before you fall in to deep or trust them with your heart.

Even in the best long term relationships there is as much heart ache and pain as in a break up, or just dating. The difference is only how the couple deals with it. When they work together and overcome all the obstacles life throws at them that's great, but the celebrations are short as there will always be obstacles and bad days to deal with until you die.

Sorry but that's not romantic, but it's the truth. You just have to forge ahead the best you can and do the work, to get to the next day.

Just because I make it look easy doesn't mean it is.

So after that ramble whats really on your mind, T????
    MrPersisnent Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2009, 07:18 PM
    Ill try to answer this as best I can, but I'm seeing to possible questions from you.

1.)

If I like a girl I will go to hell and back for them, and I mean... to hell and back for them, the girl I'm chasing right now lives in Temecula 2 HOURS AWAY! And your damn straight when I say when she lets me ill will most defiantly drive 2 hours to see her for 5 minutes.

But that's me, I've made her a card from scratch with my impressive art skillz and done things that she couldn't believe a guy could do. BUT once again that's just me. Every guy is different.

2.)

Like the rest say there is no real hidden code, you just need to take a chance (cautiously) hang out with him and if he makes you happy your set!

Now who knows this guy could be bad with signs I know I am. You just got to take a chance.

"If you do not take chances, you will not find happiness.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What goes through a guy's mind set [ 4 Answers ]

There's this guy who works up the block from me... he is handsome and has a type of charm which draws me attention to him... I went into the store today to buy a hair product and with a couple of seconds I noticed he was vacuuming around me... he got closer which made me feel a bit content... I...

How do I get a guy's number. [ 4 Answers ]

Okay so I went out wth a friend last Saturday and her friend came, and he was really cool. And I want to talk with him, but he doesn't have email or anything but a cell. And I don't know how to ask my friend for his number. Anyhelp please..

How to become a guy's friend? [ 6 Answers ]

He is of course a guy, and differently he is my ex-boyfriend. I think he is handsome and clever, also clumsy. He was hurt by the break-up, and so was I. I have five months with him in the same university, and then I would go to a remote place. How to become a guy's friend? Thank you!

Guy's does anybody help me [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I want to to know the all types of music(soul,rock,pop,etc) And how to know it if I was listening to it>>> And what do they play with in each type (key board,guitar,etc) Thank's

View more questions Search