Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bomstaballer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2009, 01:22 PM
    Is my house haunted
    This will sound fake but I swear! Ok my friend sam has spectial powers,if that's what you want to call them. She can see, and communicate with spirits. When she dies she said my friend jade will get them, but this is off subject. Ever since I moved into my new house my basement has a bad feeling. And I had a sleep over last night with 3 other people. Actually they've been over all week, but last night during a thunder storm when ever the lightning flashed my friends could see faces. And even worse in the middle of the night when everyone else was sleeping, my friend sam the paranormal one slept waked up stairs under neith my dinning room table. She said she woke up and went back to sleep on the couch by everyone else and when we woke up this morning she wasn't there. We looked and she was sleeping on the stairs. I'm pretty sure something here isn't right!
    I need help!
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Jun 25, 2009, 01:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bomstaballer View Post
    This will sound fake but I swear! Ok my friend sam has spectial powers,if thats what you want to call them. She can see, and comunicate with spirits. When she dies she said my friend jade will get them, but this is off subject. Ever since i moved into my new house my basement has a bad feeling. And i had a sleep over last night with 3 other people. actually they've been over all week, but last night during a thunder storm when ever the lightning flashed my friends could see faces. And even worse in the middle of the night when everyone else was sleeping, my friend sam the paranormal one slept waked up stairs under neith my dinning room table. She said she woke up and went back to sleep on the couch by everyone else and when we woke up this morning she wasnt there. we looked and she was sleeping on the stairs. I'm pretty sure something here isnt right!
    I need help!
    It is not unusual for people to communicate with ghosts, and have paranormal talents.

Sam may very well have these abilities, but I doubt that your house is haunted because of her, or because she was there.

The bad feeling you have could simply be that basements are creepy places; it does not mean that your house is haunted. Maybe you were on alert or more sensitive to paranormal possibilities, because Sam was there.

When you are alone in the house, if it is haunted, you will become aware on your own.

I don't know how old you all are, or how versed you are in paranormal activity, but you may wish to research the subject if you become suspicious.
    mugger Posts: 191, Reputation: 26

Jun 25, 2009, 04:14 PM

If you guys were around large amounts of electrical wires, you could experience what is called a "fear cage". The frequency from electrical interference affects how you can perceive things. Keep a journal of all the strange goings-on for a while and see if a pattern develops.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not sure if my house is haunted [ 5 Answers ]

There have been a lot of strange occurrences in the house I am living in. My husband and I live there with another couple and their 2yr old son. The first thing that happened is one day the other girl in the house was cooking lunch and she heard glass raddling and looked into the living room and...

Is MY house haunted? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I just had a quick question about something… I had a weird experience that happened to me last night in my apartment that got me thinking and I started to possibly believe that maybe my house is haunted. If I can maybe explain some things that has happened to me and if I could get you...

Could my house be haunted? [ 7 Answers ]

In my house I Have experienced weird things.:confused: I STRONGLY believe in spirits and actually want to under stand better. Here are some of the weird things happening... the first thing I noticed is that my door will open even when it is firmly closed and will close when completely open NO IT IS...

Is my house haunted [ 4 Answers ]

Well hi everyone I'm new here but I need some help. My boyfrined and me were layen and a bed one night when he said omg and I was like what happen.. He told me tha he saw something it was a person standen by my window he could see if it was a man .but he said it was tall and a adult. And then he...

How can I tell if my house is haunted? [ 2 Answers ]

I moved into my new home in July of 2007 with my two kids and husband. From the beginning, I would be hearing noises about the same time every night, about 12am. I would here a sound of like two people running down the stairs, and a door closing, kind of like the sound of my food pantry door...

View more questions Search