Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nstilly6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2009, 10:54 AM
    How to connect DVD to DVR
    How do I connect a sony DVD to my Directv DVR?
    abrahambaby2020 Posts: 15, Reputation: -1

Jul 22, 2009, 07:06 PM

Please describe your qusestion little more to understand

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't connect to the net. [ 8 Answers ]

Ok, I just obained a modem (beetel) and everything seems OK. The lights on it are on (power, link, data, USB). When I switch the modem on and log on to my puter, the puter detects the connection. However, when I open my web browser (Internet Explorer) nothing apart that the page cannot be...

How to connect dvd to old TV [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Is it possible to connect an dvd to an old TV? The TV only has an Ant. Input (coax) I also have a vrc. I tried to set that up. Coax cable from ANT. Out to ANT In on the TV. Tried to tune the channels to find anything, but without success. Maybe it just won't work on my TV? The TV...

Connect 2 PC [ 1 Answers ]

I've 2 PC, both running WindowsXP. Two different Administrators.Using crossover UTP cable how can I connect them in a LAN. No other PC are there.Step by step .

Can't connect [ 4 Answers ]

I am having a problem getting my Browser to connect to the internet. I am using my wife's computer right now. I don't know what could have happened as earlier I was surfing the net (I was even logged in to this site) when all of a sudden everything went blank. I have tried connecting with IE,...

View more questions Search