Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    racheal 09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2009, 06:47 AM
    Entertainment rep
    I am a 19 year old female, I have stacks of energy I love to dance , sing , act you name it but I am stuck in a dead end job I recently went on holiday an decided I wanted to be a children's entertainer like a redcoat at butlins but don't know how to go about it I've always wanted to be in this kind of job since I was 12 but now I'm finally old enough to achieve my goal I don't know how to become ?
    Ive watched the series of redcoats and that's well hard to get into just a seasonal job would do me fine someone please help me!
    amy12345 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2010, 02:50 PM
    I recentley went to skegness and the rep there were awsome they made everyone feel welcome and I got on with most of them it looked so fun and I would really like to become a child entertainer somebody said to me you don't have to do anything to become one I'm doing a course at college travel and tourism to help me but would love to know how get around applying for a entertainer job at skeggness

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Entertainment license [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get an entertainment agents liscince?

Is this a sport or entertainment? [ 3 Answers ]

Aren't fantasy leagues a game of strategy using sports and sporting events as a sort of dice roll or spin of the needle? This is like calling Monopoly a sport. I suppose if you define sports as anything that entails competition, we could include poker, chess, canasta, and the like. What is...

Entertainment Agent [ 4 Answers ]

How do I go about becoming a talent agent in LA? I don't want to work for an agancy, just start my own. What licenses, etc... do I need and where do I go to acquire them?

Entertainment [ 1 Answers ]

We have never been to NY but we think that everyone should go one time on New Years even we will arrive on Friday afternoon and have the weekend through New years eve to explore NY. We would like to take a carriage ride and see the Christmas Tree Rockefeller center any suggestion would be helpful

View more questions Search