Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leotan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2006, 12:40 AM
    Lotus word to Microsoft word
    My articles are saved in lotus word format. Can I opened it under Microsoft word or " open office" software? If yes, how do I go about it?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2006, 05:19 AM
    I don't use Lotus, but if no one comes along with the answer, I'll help find it:
    Which version of Lotus are you using? And what is the file extension of the Lotus Word file?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 13, 2006, 06:40 AM
    MS Word will import AmiPro/WordPro (Lotus' word proc I fo) but you may need to specifically install the translators. AmiPro will definitely Save As MS Word or RTF.

I don't know if Open Office supports the Lotus format.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help In Microsoft Word [ 2 Answers ]

I have two questions. 1. How do you save a backup copy of a document? 2. How do you recover the text from a damaged document?

Microsoft word [ 1 Answers ]

Why can't I type in Microsoft Word? And when I could type how do I make It stop erasing the words in front of what I type?

Microsoft Word [ 9 Answers ]

How can I develop a Word form with lines so that when I type on those lines they don't disappear other than using control U because that doesn't work. Example: Name: ________________________ Address: ________________________ Now I want to go back and type on the lines. I have...

Microsoft Word [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have to do a essay and I am going to be doing it in Word XP. However, I have to have double spacing after each word. I don't really want to be pressing the spacebar twice after every word I type. Is there a way that I can confgure Word XP to automatically do two spaces when I press the...

Microsoft word 2000 [ 1 Answers ]

I am doing a contract with is standard except for a few areas. How do I highlight (bookmark?) this area and when I type in the information the space provided shortens or expands based on how much is typed? I've check templates but it gives a box and I don't think this is what I want.

View more questions Search