Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bbb98720656 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2009, 07:55 AM
    Causes and cure for eye bags
    I am a woman and 58 years old. My eye bags are getting bigger. I don't want to go into surgery. I have tried the Shiseido eye cream but it's not working. I would like to know what causes my eye bags, how to prevent it from getting worse and how can I treat it naturally and chemically.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2009, 08:12 AM

First check to make sure it is not caused by a hormonal imbalance or something medical. It can be lack of sleep, stress, diet or other things too.

I remember in the 60's the rage for this was placing cucumbers on your eyes when you were staying at home relaxing.

Here are a couple articles

Free information to fight baggy eyes and rings as well as black marks under your eyes.

5 Natural Methods How to Get Rid of Bags Under Eyes
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2009, 08:46 AM

TimeWiseŽ Targeted-ActionŽ Eye Revitalizer
    melisskah Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Jun 27, 2009, 03:29 PM

Potato's!!

Raw potato slices will help tighten baggy, puffy eyes. All you need is a potato and a knife or slicer!

To Make:

1. Slice 1/4 potato to fit over your eyes.
    2. Cut 2 slices or, if you prefer, 5 to 10 very thin slices, several for each eye

Or:

1. Spritz eye area with water.
    2. Lying down, place the potato slices on your eyelids and leave in place for at least 10 minutes for best results.

It's worth a try, but be careful, it can dry out your skin, especially if you have very sensitive skin

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eye bags [ 8 Answers ]

Hey can someone tell me how to get rid of these bags. They are like dens bags the guy on eastenders they are light bags and I don't know how to get rid of them please help. I got these bags because I started to stay up late at night for months and now even when I go to sleep early nothing happens....

Tea bags can cure sick building syndrome [ 4 Answers ]

Has anyone heard of or read this report: "Tea bags can cure sick building syndrome. People who move intoa new house can suffer nausea and sore throats due to the chemicals from fresh paint and glue. One of the chielf culprits is formaldehyde. Now the Tokyo Metropolitan Consumer Center has found...

EYe baGs [ 2 Answers ]

I'm just 18 yrs old and I have this 1 big problem.. It's my horrible eye bags!! Its not the dark one but it's just soOo puffy!! :o CaN you please help me cure or get rid of this puffy eye bags..... not by surgery the natural way.. those hustle-free ways... I have also tried applying creams...

Eye Bags [ 3 Answers ]

I have bags under my eyes for the past six months. Suggest a non - invasive remedy. A home remedy will be the best.

Eye Bags [ 6 Answers ]

I have bags under my eyes for the past 6 months. I am 42 years old. Suggest a non-surgical remedy.

View more questions Search