Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mitchsc Posts: 802, Reputation: 7

Jun 24, 2009, 06:13 AM
    Massages on Mexican Riviera
    Can anyone suggest places for a good, reasonable, and clean masage in the following ports?

Close to the cruise terminal is best.

Acapulco, Zihuatanejo, Ixtapa, Manzanillo, Ensenada

Thanks...
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 24, 2009, 12:07 PM

My trip to the mountains of Mexico was cancelled for late July because of the swine flu. I don't know why you want to go under those conditions. It is now an epidemic.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

English watercolor of Italian Riviera, 19th c. [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Can anyone help me identify the artist of a watercolor (or watercolor and pencil) on paper, ca. 12 in. X 18 in. of Loano, on the Italian Riviera, dated 1869 or 1864. The painting was bought in Milan during between 1949-53 and is said to be by an English painter. I am attaching a closeup of...

Mexican illegals [ 2 Answers ]

My question is,do illegal mexicans have to return to mexico to apply To be legal?

My boyfriend found out I have been doing massages.should I just let him go? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been doing personal massages for a few months now, non-intercourse, non-oral, but usually to completion for the man. I really have needed the money since I am a single mom just trying to get by... but the guy I have been dating found out when he was checking my computer and I don't think he...

View more questions Search