Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swathikona Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2006, 07:08 PM
    Hair Fall
    Hi,
    I am Swathi.I am 25 years old.I am a married women.I came to USA(atlanta) 8 months back.Since I started living in atlanta, I have been suffering my severe hair loss.I am taking head bath weekly twice.I eat lot of vegetables, eggs,dates,fruits(Grapes) and juices(Orange).I don't have dandruff.I am taking women's multi vitamin(one day).I don't know why I am losing hair.Is it becoz of water?

Please let me know how I can prevent my hair loss.Becoz now I have 1/4 of my hair.Let me know do I need to follow any diet?
    :mad:
    Thanks
    Swathi
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Oct 12, 2006, 09:29 PM
    If you are suffering from severe hair loss, you should consult a doctor as soon as possible. The doctor will ask you some questions about your diet, medicines you're taking and if you've had a recent illness. He/she will also examine your scalp to look for other causes of hair loss and prescribe the proper treatment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fall from Grace for Lucifer [ 4 Answers ]

What book of the Bible discusses how and why Lucifer angel decided to go out on his own: what is the basic summary of what happened? Does the Bible describe this angel as the top angel and how was it that he decided to stray from God's word? It's a little confusing, as heavan and angels are...

Scary fall :( [ 31 Answers ]

Ugh I slipped and fell down about 4 stairs last night, didn't really hurt myself badly, but I went into early labour! (I am just at 7 months right now) So, Alex rushed me to the hospital and they were able to stop the labour. I am apparently fine, although I am supposed to take it easy now, and...

Hair Fall -- Baldness [ 2 Answers ]

Hi , I'm of 26 years and unfortunately ,suffering with dandruff and hair fall and slowly leading to bald head. I would like to know the vitamin supplements to avoid the hair fall.. Which vitamin could help in prevention and what are the fruits, vegetables etc where we can find a good...

Stucco continues to fall off [ 2 Answers ]

On the North side of my house the stucco continues to fall off. I had the whole house restuccoed 4 year ago and since then I've had 4 different companies try to repair. The area is approx 12 x 15 where the stucco won't stick. There used to be a water softener on that side of the house where a...

View more questions Search