Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2006, 07:01 PM
    Outlook Express
    When I receive mail on Outlook Express wit a link on it I click the link and it blinks as thought it is going to take me to that page but that is all that happens. Can someone give me instructions on how to setup to cause the computer to automatically go to the page indicated by the link.

Thanks in advance because I know someone will have the answer.
    Letmetellu
    Bruce71 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2006, 03:07 AM
    I have outlook express. It will not print emails or let me drag them to the desktop. I get "Error 1344" Can you please help? Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outlook Express [ 6 Answers ]

How do I retrieve files once Outlook express has Auto compacted them. I want to get information from the files that went off my screen. Is there a path to locate these files.? Aljay

Outlook Express [ 3 Answers ]

I'm running XP on my home computer. Since one of my sons "tweaked something" I can see messages (properties show full message is there) in the in box but the preview pane is empty. Similarly if you open the message the main message box is empty. If you print the e mail it shows attachments present...

Outlook express 6 [ 2 Answers ]

How can I use my outlook properly, I can't receive, can't send what is happening... please help me... :(

Outlook Express 6.0 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi- I just downloaded Outlook express 6.0--When I try to sign in, it asked for my password which I must have had in Outlook Express 5--but I can't remember it--How do I find out what my pasword is--can't find anything on OE about doing this--Thank u very much

View more questions Search