Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cndlbrnr Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2006, 06:48 PM
    Is there anything that can help me make my fingernails grow?
    Does anyone know of any product that really helps nails grow? I'd love to have long nails but only natural ones will do.

Thanks
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Oct 12, 2006, 09:08 PM
    Nails grow, on average, 0.1 mm per day, with fingernails growing slightly faster than toenails. Try moisturizing your fingernails and the skin around it with lotions or creams, it can promote long healthy nails. Using Several coats of nail hardener will help minimize chipping and peeling of the nail enamel and help them grow longer. Also, there's a product called Sally Hansen's Nail Growth Miracle, some people swear by it. You might want to give it a try and see what happens.
    LucyMcgoo Posts: 27, Reputation: 3

Oct 12, 2006, 10:05 PM
    Have you tried Nox gelatin tablets or powder? It makes your hair and nails grow. YAY!
    unidoubt Posts: 2, Reputation: 3

Oct 12, 2006, 11:21 PM
    Unions do the trick, it has a lot of substances to accelerate the growth of nails
    I eat it as a side dish (salad with sprinkeled lemon vitamine c too :) )
    Like 4 times a week with my evening meals,
    And the max result I got was nearly 2cm in 2 weeks, might give it a shot
    I personally dislike the use of chemicals from creams etc

Note: might be hair grow accelerates too, because my hair grows real fast
    Maybe it's just me :~
    Hope it works for u, it'll be a shame if it only worked for me LOL :D
    ocean111 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Oct 16, 2010, 06:21 PM
    Comment on unidoubt's post
    I like to give it a try, see if it would work for me too!

How to I make the salad?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do I bite my fingernails? [ 26 Answers ]

I am a professional very well respected business woman, wife and mother. I cannot stop biting my fingernails! The only way my hands look decent is to wear acrylic nails from the nail salon. I have done this ever since I was in first grade according to my parents. I am now 40. I want to stop...

Make hair grow faster [ 5 Answers ]

Hi is there any thing I should eat or pop in to make hair grow faster? I colored my hair and I do not like it but I do not want to color again I just want to grow back my natural hair color

Will I grow more? [ 3 Answers ]

I play baseball and have been for 12 years. Im 16 years old. My dad is 5'10 or 5'11 And My mom is 5'3". I am currently 5'9 and would like to know if I can grow anymore. I want to be at least 5'10" and My moms side of the family is somewhat short, but I have no clue about my Dads' because he was...

When will 30 yr old Grow UP? [ 12 Answers ]

My 30 year old daughter is emotionally a teenager. She blames me for most of her problems that she deals with. Her teen years were horrible for all of us. We as a family went to counseling to help us over come some of the problems. It helped for a while but then everything seemed to get stuck...

What will grow under a tree? [ 6 Answers ]

We have a large Black Walnut tree in our neighbors yard but on the fence line to our house. We are trying to plant something to block our view of their house but it needs to be able to compete with the tree roots. Is there any way to plant or any other design ideas to help us block the view? Thank...

View more questions Search