Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hdtheriot Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2009, 05:39 PM
    Above Ground Bottom Track Replacement
    Can anyone tell me Where to get a new bottom track replacement set for my above ground pool? I've been searching and can't seem to find where to get it. Don't have a manufacturers name and the pool is like 10 years old. But, it's a 18 ft round pool.
    Any help would be SO appreciated!!
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jun 24, 2009, 07:56 PM

Almost any 18' track will work, there is nothing very special about the track. However, you do need to know draining nthe pool is an obvious must as is replacing the liner. For about $99 these folks can supply a Muskin pool bottom rim. Muskin Pool Parts by Sardec.com
    bobbishay2003 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2012, 08:01 PM
    I just had a regal ambassador oval 15x30x48 given to me without a bottom track. Where can I buy this? Thanks Bobbi.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need a replacement bottom rail [ 5 Answers ]

I was given an above ground pool that is in excellent shape except for 3 of the curved bottom rails/tracks/rims are rusted badly. The rest of them are in great shape. I have no idea of the brand of pool but the tracks are 1" wide x 3/4" tall x 56" long (measured on the outside of the curve. They...

24 foot round pool rusted bottom track [ 2 Answers ]

I was recently given a 24 foot round pool with 52 inch wall height. The bottom track is 17 sections and 2 are beyond salvage. The company that installed this pool 4 years ago is out of business so I am unable to find out who the manufacturer is.I was told by a local pool supplier that it is a...

Bottom track 15' pool [ 2 Answers ]

We recently were given a 15' above ground pool but 3 or 4 of the bottom tracks were rusted beyond use. We don't know who the manufacturer is and would like to get replacements for the missing track or even just get an entirely new track. Does anyone have any suggestions on where we might try find...

Bumpy bottom on above ground pool [ 1 Answers ]

We just had a 24ft above ground pool installed last Saturday. The floor bottom is bumpy in places where the sand is uneven. Is this something that is normal or should I call the guys that installed it? I paid a lot of money for this pool and I want it done right. Any help would be appreciated. ...

View more questions Search