Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    megs0609 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2009, 03:15 PM
    Elementary School Math
    Using the numbers one through nine only one time each, fill in the blanks and complete this equation.

00000-0000=33333
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2009, 03:19 PM

Hon, we can't do your homework for you. You can try to figure it out for yourself and then we can give you feed back on your answer. But we can't do it for you
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2009, 03:09 AM

That's quite a challenging question. It's been some days, and I think it's safe to put the answer.

The answers are 41975 and 8642, or 41957 and 8624, or 41795 and 8462, and so on, switching the positions of the '975' and '642'.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Requirements for Elementary school? [ 8 Answers ]

I am unsure of if I should put my son through preschool before entering kindergarten next year. He is very well socialized so that is not a problem. What is or at least should be required for him to know before starting kindergarten?? :confused:

Elementary school math [ 2 Answers ]

What is the total cost if the tip is 15% and the subtotal is 85$

Elementary math [ 1 Answers ]

2+2=

Elementary School Convocations [ 1 Answers ]

I am responsible for scheduling convocations for our 3rd through 5th grade Elementary School. Does anybody know of any programs or convocations that they would recommend? I specifically am looking for convos that pertain to physical education, art or music. Has anybody seen any neat programs that...

My elementary school sweetheart [ 7 Answers ]

Ok, So my elementary school sweetheart pops back into my life about every 5 years. When we were kids we had a crush on each other but we did the usual kid things, he picked on me and I was mean in return. Both of our mothers are close friends so over the years of us not seeing each other and dating...

View more questions Search